Do you know what's in your closet?

It is the Freeman...

Man that guy was retarded to beat him to deaht after tho. If he had just gotten up, and went into the closet. then i would say that that is fine.

so the murderer killed the husband of his lover and was living in the closet?

Freeman killed by a murderer? Where is his HEV suit?

I kept an Airsoft pistol in the drawer always, just in case a burglar breaks in or something :p

CREMATOR666 said:
I kept an Airsoft pistol in the drawer always, just in case a burglar breaks in or something :p

"Stop pelting me with those things while I carry this big-ass TV!!"

I kept an Airsoft pistol in the drawer always, just in case a burglar breaks in or something

Think you'll need more than that. Although when I was growing up, some people I knew of (the kid this happened to went to a school close to mine) had an intruder in the house. The son shot him once with an air rifle and then bashed him with the stock until he ran out of the house. So just upgrade to an air rifle instead of a pistol.

Calanen said:
Think you'll need more than that. Although when I was growing up, some people I knew of (the kid this happened to went to a school close to mine) had an intruder in the house. The son shot him once with an air rifle and then bashed him with the stock until he ran out of the house. So just upgrade to an air rifle instead of a pistol.

I get a M4A1 then ;) (currently a berretta ;()

Airsoft pistol would make teh burgler think you have a gun so would run away, it sounds better then a real gun tbh.

a real man has a grenade launcher to protect his house from burglers, who cares if you blow up half your house in the process?

Hmmm, what do i have in mine.

-2 air rifles
-A crossbow
-About 20 airsoft guns and co2 pistols.
-A pair of tonfa, a few knives and a 6ft long bow.

****don't try and break into my house****

As well as that i have loads of random junk, books and clothes and stuff.

As far as staying on the topic, man i do not know how you can not notice a guy living in your closet, and as far as him killing him, i dunno what i would do, at least give him a kicking.

The guy must had been wearing the same clothes for a long time or has all his clothes on the floor, I mean if you have a closet you generally use it

Please shoot me, I'm becoming a WoW addict :X

First thing I thougt while reading it was "how can a 44 lose from a 35? n00b!"....

Need help.. :(

You need un-proffesional who thinks theyr proffesional help.

I don't know about you guys, but if I heard someone snoring in my closet I would freak out and run away.

Back