Do you think this is just?

Yeah?

• DEATH!

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Life imprisonment is fine, but w/o parole

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Life imprisonment + parole

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • he should get off (and get an award for his acheivements)

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Companion Cube
Reaction score
A man was arrested by the police a few months ago for drunk driving, but was revealed to have commited other crimes when they found a gagged and unconscious 13 year old in the backseat.

So, he was convicted guilty of:

120+ counts of rape, including elementary school children
107 counts of robbery
110 counts of assault
DUI
driving with a invalid licence plate

Naturally, he was sentenced to execution by hanging, but the higher courts yesterday decided to lower the sentence and put him on life imprisonment, with parole chances.

What do you think? I would think that a man that has raped over a hundred women should be killed on the spot by summary judgement and execution. :/

He's obviously good at what he does, having managed to rack up such a large number of offenses before being captured. He needs a medal. Then he needs to be hung, by his bollocks.

Spaaarrrrtttttaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

(death)

He needs to suffer in a Korean rape prison.

I am generally against the death penalty, but 120+ cases of rape, some of which involving elementary aged children? This man has clearly forfeited his right to life.

I think rapists should die, but at the same time I feel bad for some of them because they have become that way through often, horrible means.

This guy is cleary a scum bag though, I want him to suffer having to be alive in jail.

he should get off (and get an award for his acheivements)

Marcus Aralius had a dream where rape jokes were funny Proxfused, this is not it. THIS IS NOT IT!

He should be sentanced to 5 minutes alone with me. And a spoon.

He should get off as long as he writes a Rape for Dummies book.

He should get off as long as he writes a Rape for Dummies book.
hmmkm9.png

Rape is totally serious guys, I hope you know that, because my dad was raped once

There's no reason why he still can't be useful. Throw him into the arena and have him square off against other criminals in a pay-per-view battle to the death. All proceeds go the government.

Castration.
Life Imprisonment.
Death.

But not necessarily in that order.

Life imprisonment - no parole

Death penalty just makes us stoop down to his level. We should never execute people unless they pose a direct threat to us.

Everybody who's stepped into Politics at least once knows how Darkside feels about executing criminals.

Except in this particular case, torture must come first. 120 counts of rape, including minors? This warrants a special kind of torture, something that involves angry, poked-at-with-a-stick lions, a couple ropes and some bamboo poles, various sharp instruments placed precariously around sensitive parts of his anatomy, maybe some fire...and a vise.

Castration and then death. I'm normally against such a thing but you know, this guy is insane.

In all honesty, execution does nothing but satisfy our blood lust.

Come to think of it, if he did all that stuff and just now got caught, it's the police chief who needs to be executed.

I think the gladiatorial combat idea someone posted had some merit, although I am supposed to be opposed to any kind of death sentance.

Life Imprisonment in gang-rape land would be pretty fine.

120+ COUNTS OF RAPE?

Jesus ****ing christ....

I say life imprisonment, but I'm honestly struggling to not say "shoot the bastard".

Ohshi-

A man was arrested by the police a few months ago for drunk driving, but was revealed to have commited other crimes when they found a gagged and unconscious 13 year old in the backseat.

So, he was convicted guilty of:

120+ counts of rape, including elementary school children
107 counts of robbery
110 counts of assault
DUI
driving with a invalid licence plate

Naturally, he was sentenced to execution by hanging, but the higher courts yesterday decided to lower the sentence and put him on life imprisonment, with parole chances.

What do you think? I would think that a man that has raped over a hundred women should be killed on the spot by summary judgement and execution. :/

umm was it over 100 women raped or over 100 instances of rape of a few victems ..more than 100 separate women sounds a little far fetched as that would mean the police are completely incompetent ...anyways I'd like to see the details before I pass judgement, where is your source Numbers? ..but in any event how is death payment for his crimes? life imprisonment sounds a lot worse than a quick death ..especially since SK prisons are not the same as western prisons ..I mean if they routinely infringe on citizens rights what rights can criminals hope for? oh and before you vehemently deny criminals of rights I'd like to remind you that as a signatory to the UN charter you are bound by it's laws; therefore criminals are afford basic human rights, regardless if you agree or not

Come on guys think about it...

if he gets life in prison, he'll be raped a bunch of times in there!! its poetic justice.

umm was it over 100 women raped or over 100 instances of rape of a few victems ..more than 100 separate women sounds a little far fetched as that would mean the police are completely incompetent ...anyways I'd like to see the details before I pass judgement, where is your source Numbers? ..but in any event how is death payment for his crimes? life imprisonment sounds a lot worse than a quick death ..especially since SK prisons are not the same as western prisons ..I mean if they routinely infringe on citizens rights what rights can criminals hope for? oh and before you vehemently deny criminals of rights I'd like to remind you that as a signatory to the UN charter you are bound by it's laws; therefore criminals are afford basic human rights, regardless if you agree or not
I ****ing lol'd, every thread.

Rape is an extremely serious offense, and I think in extreme cases should carry the death penalty.

so if you're on a date and you and your date are fooling around and she gets pregnant ..being that she's religious and her father is a minister she decides to say you date raped her ....do you deserve death?

doesnt apply to you? I'm sure it applies to someone somewhere ..should they die just to satisify your warped sense of justice?

I ****ing lol'd, every thread.

what are you talking about?

I've never really understood most people prefer the death penalty...

i mean its not like they get executed immediately anyways. they remain in prison for several years and waste TONS of money in court trials before they're finally executed.

after all the time has past, hardly anyone will get true satisfaction from the prisoner's death...

so if you're on a date and you and your date are fooling around and she gets pregnant ..being that she's religious and her father is a minister she decides to say you date raped her ....do you deserve death?

doesnt apply to you? I'm sure it applies to someone somewhere ..should they die just to satisify your warped sense of justice?

what are you talking about?

Rape should never result in the death penalty. Unlike murder, the harm is mostly psychological.

I find it kind of disturbing that people get satisfaction from someone dying, even more disturbing that people like Darkside even advocate torture to satisfy their bloodlust. But then again, at least he is consistent, because it's impossible to be pro death penalty but against torture. Satisfaction of barbaric emotions is all it has to offer, other than that there is no reason to kill someone who no longer poses a threat.

I find it kind of disturbing that people get satisfaction from someone dying, even more disturbing that people like Darkside even advocate torture to satisfy their bloodlust. But then again, at least he is consistent, because it's impossible to be pro death penalty but against torture. Satisfaction of barbaric emotions is all it has to offer, other than that there is no reason to kill someone who no longer poses a threat.

Lol. Everything you said is true, except for the "no reason" part. However, I don't really care if bad people are tortured or killed by the government. They had their chance to live a good life, and they had their chance to escape law enforcement. Oh well. Convicted murderers seriously ****ed up somewhere and they get to pay for it. If properly conducted the death penalty would reduce prison costs.

I voted life w/o parole. Because, think about it. Would you rather die, or be butt raped (i'm not asking you, tollbooth) every day for the rest of your life?

Lol. Everything you said is true, except for the "no reason" part. However, I don't really care if bad people are tortured or killed by the government. They had their chance to live a good life, and they had their chance to escape law enforcement. Oh well. Convicted murderers seriously ****ed up somewhere and they get to pay for it. If properly conducted the death penalty would reduce prison costs.

everything you say is unsubstantiated horseshit

this line in particular is just plain wrong:

properly conducted the death penalty would reduce prison costs.

what gives you that idea? where is your proof to back up your claim ...do you even understand about the appeal system or should people be automatically executed the minute the jury reads out the verdict?

I don't really care if bad people are tortured or killed by the government

then you dont care about justice; torture is illegal under international law, as well as US law

more than likely you're giving your opinion which is based on nothing more than gut instinct and nothing else

everything you say is unsubstantiated horseshit

this line in particular is just plain wrong:

what gives you that idea? where is your proof to back up your claim ...do you even understand about the appeal system or should people be automatically executed the minute the jury reads out the verdict?
They should be automatically executed one day after the verdict and death sentence by hanging or firing squad.

then you dont care about justice; torture is illegal under international law, as well as US law
That's a contemporary definition of justice, but torture can be justice nonetheless.

more than likely you're giving your opinion which is based on nothing more than gut instinct and nothing else

Not really.

Back