Dod:S veggies

majormajor

Reaction score
Will Dod:S use vegetation as cover?

I'm a big fan of MoV and <remember> Op Flashpoint and the use of cover.

HL2 never showed this off.

Hope Dod:S does.

Mond you, if Stalker lives up to the hype i may be plumping for 36km of online map as well.

laters

i know that most of the maps (save flash) that i know are being "sourced" didnt really have any vegetation, I guess we will have to see what the new maps have in store. Flash is probably the best chance to have some gameplay effecting vegetation, but thats all speculation.

kmack said:
i know that most of the maps (save flash) that i know are being "sourced" didnt really have any vegetation, I guess we will have to see what the new maps have in store. Flash is probably the best chance to have some gameplay effecting vegetation, but thats all speculation.

You also had that Hill one as well, which was pretty cool, stupid idiots for getting rid of it :(.

yeah, i saw some decent screens for one mod but well, until it plays you never really know.

Wonder if Dod:S will be out before BF2?

kmack said:

They could always redo forest for a good use of vegatation. Man did I hate that map though. Stupid mortar spammers.

Back