Dod Source Maps

S

SINVEGAS

Is there a website I can go to see dod source custom map.Where players talk about making map or showing off there work?I know there's one for TEAM FORTRESS FOREVER site..Is there one for dod source??:devil:

dod_avalanche
dod_anzio
dod_flash
dod_donner

As far as I know....

SINVEGAS said:
Is there a website I can go to see dod source custom map.Where players talk about making map or showing off there work?I know there's one for TEAM FORTRESS FOREVER site..Is there one for dod source??:devil:

Ok first off.

DoD:S isn't released. Yet.

Second off. Fortress Forever is a mod that wishes to bring TFC to the Source engine.

Third.

You suck.

Ok first off.

DoD:S isn't released. Yet.

Second off. Fortress Forever is a mod that wishes to bring TFC to the Source engine.

Third.

You suck.

Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays!

So, anybody peeked in to the gcf yet to see which maps are in?

Betelgeuze said:
It is possible to see the maps!

I found
dod_avalanche
dod_anzio
dod_flash
dod_donner

I also found tank sounds and files... hmm strange

The GCF file is browsable, just the content itself is encrypted.

dod_anzio.bsp, 40,6 MB -> that's quite huge. The biggest BSP i've ever seen:) This will eat all of my Ram though :)

charlie would be nice, i mean such a classic, it should be remade. They should really make it something special though...

They are defenetly going to remake Charlie trust me! Maybe in the next release, and who knows maybe a new beatch map to!

cant wait to see them all, fantastic!! I just hope dod community isnt as bad as css'.....oh dear god

omg i want my charlie!! i was so good with the kar98 just poping up sniping the bomb planters

Any status on Caen? I'd also like to add, for the old school DOD'ers, Snowtown owns all. Hey, what was that map in version 1 that's very similar to Snowtown, has the sewer system and the bridge.

Back