Does God Exist? What do you think? Creation? Your thoughts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan00000

Reaction score
Lets keep a thread just for this topic instead of messing up other threads lol.

What is the meaning of life?
Why am I here?
Heaven & Hell?:flame:
What happens when I die?
Who is Jesus to you?
Do you believe in God?

Well I will be back I have to shovel the driveway lol.

The nice thing is we can't prove there is a God and we can't prove there is no God. I have Hope! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMNlFXhcyEw

Just a video I don't know what you think?

This shits getting closed real soon. Its a noble notion, Alan, but its been tried before. Having a thread for this simply will not keep it out of other threads.

Hm another religion thread. Not sure how long this thread will last, but I'll give it a go.

What is the meaning of life? I don't know and I won't find out by speculating.
Why am I here? Same as above. Though maybe it's just because I am extremely lucky.
Heaven & Hell? I lack a belief in heaven & hell
What happens when I die? No idea (obviously no one really knows the answers to these questions, but I don't speculate very much). Maybe it'll be like before we were born.
Who is Jesus to you? Someone who lived 2000 years ago. I think he was as human as any of us and just another historical figure.
Do you believe in God? No.

If he exists he's a total dick. He kills people just for the sake of killing them. He makes people go through extreme pain just to force them to prove that they believe in him. And he makes babies by the thousands each day that have a mental retardation which will force them to eternity in hell without any kind of hope for salvation.

Seriously, what an evil prick.

This is going to end well...

Anyways...

"What is the meaning of life?"

Difficult question. As far as nature is concerned the meaning of life is life. The only purpose of any life form as far as nature is concerned is to live long enough to multiply. As for me? For me the meaning/purpose of my life is whatever I want it to be.

"Why am I here?"

Because your parents decided to have children?

"Heaven & Hell?"

Neither. No proof for their existence.

"What happens when I die?"

Nothing, you're dead. Right now there's no proof to suggest otherwise.

"Who is Jesus to you?"

A mythical historical figure.

"Do you believe in God?"

No. No proof for the existence of god, gods, or any other supernatural entities for that matter.

I posted this in another thread but that was already in a huge debate/multi-quote war with 2 other users so I doubt anyone looked at it. But I seriously recommend everyone watch this:

-There isn't one.

Why am I here?
- Because a series of circumstances led to my birth.

Heaven & Hell?
- Fictitious locations thought up by people to frighten others into behaving a certain way.

What happens when I die?
- Nothing. You dead.

Who is Jesus to you?
- The same as he is to everyone else. A person whose life was greatly exaggerated by people, to promote the same objectives that lead people to invent heaven and hell.

Do you believe in God?
- No.

Lets keep a thread just for this topic instead of messing up other threads lol.

Why am I here?
Heaven & Hell?:flame:
What happens when I die?
Who is Jesus to you?
Do you believe in God?

Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: why does there have to be a purpose to life? do you think an ant questions his existance and if it didnt exist would that change the outcome of that meaning? the only meaningful thing you can reflect on the meaning of life is what does life mean to you? all other concerns are too abstract to dwell on when seeking a simple answer (which you are)

Q: Why am I here?

because a series of events led to your birth. you're being self-centered by implying your life has purpose which is why you are here (moreso than the 22,000 children that die every day. this is nothing more than ego boosting self delusion

Q: What happens when I die?
A: who cares, you'll be dead

Q: Who is Jesus to you?
A: some guy who's very existance has led to some the shittiest things ever perpetuated on mankind. also a few good things but besides being a muse he had little to do with that

Q: Do you believe in God?
A: no, certainly not as humans have imagined a god

This shits getting closed real soon. Its a noble notion, Alan, but its been tried before. Having a thread for this simply will not keep it out of other threads.

Why do you think it would get closed? Why not close all the other threads? I think this is a pretty important thread to have. I understand it getting closed or something if I post it in the gaming section maybe.

Perfect thread for me, I take existential analysis very seriously.

To love.

Why am I here?
Because I am.

Heaven & Hell?
Nope. There's only "is" and "is not", and "is not" only exists locally.

What happens when I die?
My self is divorced from my body and I return to the endless wash of energy that is the Universe.

Who is Jesus to you?
A sweet desert dude.

Do you believe in God?
Yes, in a sense. I don't believe in an anthropomorphic God like those of Christianity, Hinduism, and so forth, but I do believe that there is a unity between all things that supports the qualities of omni-presence/science/potence.

What is the meaning of life?-to fvck
Why am I here?-to fvck
Heaven & Hell?-heaven is bunch of busty woman rubbing each other naked and asking to be fvched,hell is none of that
What happens when I die?-you get fvcked by worns and parasites that eat your flesh
Who is Jesus to you?-some fvcking guy that probably fvcked a lot
Do you believe in God?-is some kind of fvcking position? derivated of the misionary?

Why do you think it would get closed? Why not close all the other threads? I think this is a pretty important thread to have. I understand it getting closed or something if I post it in the gaming section maybe.

Because its a topic had we've a million billion times, and the outcome is always the same.

I posted this in another thread but that was already in a huge debate/multi-quote war with 2 other users so I doubt anyone looked at it. But I seriously recommend everyone watch this:

I just watched the video and it is true what he says. Why do I still believe In God ? After watching this? Why is the desire still in me?

Perfect thread for me, I take existential analysis very seriously.

Who is Jesus to you?
A sweet desert dude.

lol

Because its a topic had we've a million billion times, and the outcome is always the same.

Whats the outcome of the other threads?

There is no way this troll is 30 years old.

I'm 29 i don't even know what troll is and wont bother looking it up.

It's is very conceited to expect there to be some kind of meaning. A giant cluster**** of events lead to the human race coming to exist. I happen to be a member of that race.

Why am I here?
No reason, and for no reason only. And no-one would notice if you or I were gone.

Heaven & Hell?
Nothing but dreams.

What happens when I die?
I decompose.
There is nothing inherently special about me, why would someone / something want to keep my spirit after I am gone? What makes me deserving of this 'heaven' anyway.

Who is Jesus to you?
A dude from a story, the same as Batman, or *******.

Do you believe in God?
Even at a young age, I just couldn't buy in to the whole 'magical sky wizard' thing.
I went to church with my grandparents when I was a boy, but I always knew I didn't believe.
I'm not going to be a dick about it, believe what you want, but I will spend my Sundays drinking beer and watching football, and feeling pretty good about myself.

Whats the outcome of the other threads?

The outcome is the few religious people who post in the thread sulking off because nobody accepts their false evidence or reasoning for their belief, and then saying "you're all just closed-minded" before never visiting the thread again.

Since a troll and a genuine extremist are indistinguishable a la Poe's Law this should be assumed to be a troll thread and locked.

Religious trolling is the most repetitive ****ing thing in the world.

Almost as repetitive as Sheepo being a whiny ass bitch.

Something for every individual to find out on their own; it might be caring for your children or killing Hitler. (godwin's law godwin's law!)

Why am I here?
Coincidence.

Heaven & Hell?
I don't believe in a soul so there's no reason for such things to exist.

What happens when I die?
Nothing.

Who is Jesus to you?
A prophet, like L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith, and Manson.

Do you believe in God?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back