Dont even bother with the hulk

SpuD

Reaction score
Woah, i dled this movie, it sucked ass, dont even bother going to see it or downloading it.:eek:

You watched the workprint? You know, there are probably a couple scenes that were left out from it, but I guess that doesn't change the story line. Anyway, what sucked about it?

It was based on a comic about a big green monster who had a volcabulary of BASH, SMASH, HULK, MAD and possibly some others that i dont remember? He was always angry apart from a few times when he was taken advantage of. Do hear an "Awwww;( "?

I havent seen the film, although i played the game and well....:rolleyes:

Most likely..... I reckon the movie won't be too bad....just pointless violence and bad superhero attempts at humour....I hope it's not as bad as Spiderman..... god that film was bad, I must confess the Hulk looked better

I was expecting worse from Spiderman, it wasn't so good because it was meant more as a kids movie.

The film I hate with a passion is xXx, such a badly managed piece of American propraganda I have never seen....

I think you guys waited for another mindless Spiderman. But it is not, it is more of the drama, then action movie. Lee knows what he is doing, he centers on the character, not on the SMASH, CRASH part.

Also, version you downloaded is a work print. It has terrible CGI (not finished) and not edited right. So guys, don't listen to people who downloaded the movie and go watch yourself, form your own opinion. But if you will go to a movie with one thing in the head "it will suck", then instead of watching a movie, you will sit there and pick every small problem.

Spiderman was great

Kirsten Dunst :naughty:

Oh please, it was lame as the last Batman movie.
I don't know what was worse, plot line or acting.

Edit: Thx mrBadger

I think you mean worse, but still....It was terrible, here is an example:

The bit where there is a cable-car full of kids falling, the kids are screaming their lungs out, but the adult in there looks really bored

:p

I was plannning to see it for myself anyway

People say 2 fast 2 furious is a load of bull too, agree with that ?

2 Fast 2 Furious is a overly hyped slice of testosterone-soaked machismo..... dismissable, go see Platoon instead.....

To bad. I was kinda looking forward to whats that movie but now I dont know if I should bother.

The first one was alright, but it was still just Point Break with cars.

I've only heard bad things about the new one

Originally posted by Calgar
To bad. I was kinda looking forward to whats that movie but now I dont know if I should bother.

Ha, so funny how opinion of a guy on this forum can change your views. If you really don't know what to do, I recommend you to go here http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/Hulk-1123219/ on Friday and check some reviews from critics.

yeah, don't listen to our views, nothing beats making a decision by yourself (StarMonkey, were you reffering to the Hulk or 2 Fast 2 Furious? )

Originally posted by mrBadger
2 Fast 2 Furious is a overly hyped slice of testosterone-soaked machismo..... dismissable, go see Platoon instead.....

My kind of film! No not Platoon.

Actually ive not seen it and probably wont, its just an excuse to drive impossibly shiney cars.

The first one had a story that was bad enough, i suspect this one doesnt even try to bother with a story. I want to see the matrix reloaded again. That was a great film. I also want to see X-Men 2 because i havent seen that yet.

MAN I completely forgot about this thread!

Well it seems as though The Hulk has gotten 4 stars by a fair number of critics...

Yeah, but what kinda critics? Are these real movie reviewers? or some guy in his garage?

I think Roger Ebert gave the Hulk a good review. But to me it looks like a crappy, over hyped superhero movie. And it just looks plain stupid, how can this green blob of sh*t toss a 75 ton tank like it was a toy???

And I thought 2 Fast 2 Furious was a decent movie, but the part that really pissed me off was that they got rid of the Skyline after the first scene. That Skyline was the sweetest car in that movie. And did anyone notice the souped up Sunfire in the garage towards the end :LOL:

Originally posted by Sushi
I think Roger Ebert gave the Hulk a good review. But to me it looks like a crappy, over hyped superhero movie.

Nothing wrong with a super hero movie. In my opinion (im not targeting you) too many people now, think that films need to finiish with a sad ending or soemthing which isnt a cliche. But i dont want to go to the cinema to feel upset, i want to go o be entertained, i like films with happy endings. I like films with hero's its a change from the real world. When a film comes along where the main character dies, in a horrible pointless way i dont like it. If its for a reason its ok. Take Gladiator for instance, he died at the end, but i still liked the film because he was "The Hero". And way thats my little rant.

i saw it tonight i thought it wasn't very good. the plot was confusing in unfocussed. the comic book style split screens were really annoying, and the special effects looked awkward. i woul recommend seeing it, but that's just my opinon

Back