"dont go into the water, I see dead people"

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
no it's not a movie mashup

Several investigations are underway following a number of strange twists in the drowning death of a Fall River woman. The woman’s body was believed to be in the public pool in Fall River for days before it was noticed.

On Thursday, Fall River’s mayor revealed “that health inspectors from the City visited the pool on Monday and on Tuesday and inspected the facilities,” which was during the time that body of Marie Joseph was believed to be in the water.

According to officials, the inspectors tested the pool Tuesday, and noted in a report that the water was “cloudy.” Joseph was at the pool on Sunday and hadn’t been seen since. The pool was open to the public Monday and Tuesday with lifeguards, none of whom noticed the body under 12 feet of water.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/...ter-pools-after-body-goes-unnoticed-for-days/

how the hell do inspectors, lifeguards, people in general miss a corpse? something smells fishy, they need to get to the bottom of this

...what?

That just doesn't even make sense. Even a little kid would know something was wrong if they saw a person at the bottom of the pool for longer than 15 seconds.

I'm on my sixth year of lifeguarding this summer. We don't open the pool if we can't see the bottom. I'll repeat that, we don't open our 5 foot deep pool if we can't see the bottom.

I blame the management.

Now they have a haunted pool.

But seriously clean the damn pool. If you can't see a damn dead person... a BLACK dead person... on the bottom of a pool... there's some serious water problems going on.

Back