Doom3 beta leak......

Matrix302

Reaction score
Winfuture.de are reporting there may be a new Doom 3 Beta Leak! Its said to be 620 MB big and contains 14 Maps plus Muliplayer enabled.

we wont be posting any links , so please don't ask or post links! I will leave the comments section open for now! unless we get muppets posting links.

These are just rumors at the moment as I haven't found the files yet?

Anyone spotted the new leak, this seems to be a beta version unlike the alpha there a GUI and the mutiplayer there as well

VERSION HISTORY
===============

8/15/2002 : DOOM III ALPHA 0.0.2: Doom III was leaked from the E3 by ATI. There was many bugs, and only 3 maps.
11/8/2003 : DOOM III BETA 1: We released this first beta, including patchs given by John Carmack. Nice Setup.
2/11/2004 : DOOM III BETA 2: This version contains all patchs, the DoomConfig, DoomEditor, many new maps, a nice setup and NVidia Drivers 41.09 for GeForce Users (to solve the problem of the grey screen).

The German Link for the info:
EDITED.

The First thread at warp2search.com/forums check for more info there.

SAD. I heard this is going to happen two weeks ago. :(

Dude, don't post dumb topics like this, we don't want warez or leaked betas.

Even tho you won't post links ot the files, you're in a way supporting the spread of the news.

He is informing, not posting links on where to get it. It should remain until it gets out of hand. Like the STALKER leak....:D :D :D :D

Let's see now...*counts on fingers*
Doom 3 Alpha Leak
Doom 3 Beta Leak
Halflife 2 Pre-Alpha Leak
Stalker Alpha Leak
WoW Leak

Just FarCry and UT2004 to go then;)

But since they will be released in a month I doubt that they will leak.

Varg|Hund said:
Doom 3 Alpha Leak
Doom 3 Beta Leak
Stalker Alpha Leak
WoW Leak

/me adds Far Cry mp beta leak and Painkiller Press Build leak

I wont be getting this leak, to far along to see the project ruined

Carmack +team do great work,

IMPORTANT NOTES :
=================
We're only Doom Fans !
We're waiting for Doom III !
We'll buy it !

wow great fans

If it's only 620 MB in size then at least not the whole game was leaked.
There's no way I'm going to spoil the SP missions for myself by downloading the leak.
But the multiplayer part is kinda tempting, though.

listen guys, its just patched version of the old one with some user made levels and a gfx patch

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
listen guys, its just patched version of the old one with some user made levels and a gfx patch
I would think so too, not that Ive read anything else about it than this thread, but what Matrix302 said, tells me that its just the origional leak with a bit more stuff. This theory is based on Matrix302 saying its with the old 41.xx drivers, if it was a new leak it would probably be based on newer drivers as well.

I got the Halo 2 leak *snicker* - Yeah, my friends brothers uncles exgirlfriends husbands wife knows the guy who leaked it and they gave it to me. Too bad it runs in 3fps on my highly modified Xbox 2.

It did, I know. I'm a llama at this time in the morning. Yawn.

The only Halo 2 leak we got is the 'supposed' info on several maps in the game.

Truthfully, I'd never ever play a Halo 2 leak if it were ever to surface. Even if it were to be mailed to me in DVD-9 format, I'd never play it because of the simple fact that I'm waiting for the full experience. I did with the original and I will do it again. HDTV with 5.1 surround sound baby, from start to finish. :)

Varg|Hund said:
Doom 3 Alpha Leak
Doom 3 Beta Leak
Stalker Alpha Leak
WoW Leak

farcry was :p.. MP leak from those bad beta testers

Back