Drama In The Forums!!!

SerialCarpens

Reaction score
HEY, THESE FORUMS NEED TO CALM DOWN. We all have one thing in common, and that is that we want HALFLIFE2 sooo bad. So lets talk more aobut the positives like the game, and not about that one guys girlfriend or whoever she is. Im just using that as an example, not to take his side or anything. Lets just keep the forums a happy place

:cheers:

Your right.

How about we replace it with some lite weight, cheap, sleazy, heartfelt, paid actor Jerry Springer drama.

My friend slept his friends sisters dog and now the sister is sleeping with her brother just to be spiteful.

P.S. I know this basically ignores what you said but I couldn't resist.

yeah, because no-one will be writing here for days. :)

Yeah it's getting aggressive because more CS players are starting to post.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
Yeah it's getting aggressive because more CS players are starting to post.

yeah, we need some dod players on these forums :cheese:

Figge, why did the dinosaurs die out?

lol...IMO when HL2 comes out, it will be even worse, spammers, flame wars on how fit Alyx is, be prepared....hehe

Originally posted by figge
yeah, we need some dod players on these forums :cheese:

You sure? More people like Robin Williams?

Originally posted by Dax
Figge, why did the dinosaurs die out?

They started to play CS and died of boredom... :cheese:

no, they knew that stupid people like you were coming on and died out of self-defence

Our problem IS:
WE NEED MORE NEWS !!! FAST !!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
It's been a while since we got some news(pictures, whatevah) on HL2, and I guess that's why weird and/or negative posts pop up :>
Guess we'll just have to deal with it for now..
:cheers:

-Skull

CS isnt boring, i play CS and DoD, ive been playin DoD for a while now, and its starting to get old...

Originally posted by greenberetta
no, they knew that stupid people like you were coming on and died out of self-defence

How long have you been saving that up to say to someone? Really.

Want to hear something really funny? Try to speak in a deep voice. Il bet everyone laughs at that one.

:dork:

well, i can try it but i don't see why that should be funny... i can't really speak deep cause i'm only 5 years old if you know (how could you)...

I'd like to point out the "Report" button at the bottom of each post, use it if a post is offensive.

i hope they change the pistol model, i dont like it...but its not a big deal..

Oi don't blame the cs players
its more like the ppl who dream about hl2
they need to carm down i know it looks amazing n shit
but calm doon!.

The pistol ain't too bad, maybe if it was more like the old one though, i liked that one alot more. (not the original one which was basically a block)

actually, i think these forums are great :) well done the crew. And if there are spammers and people who argue about how fit aylx (seriously, people like that...get a life) is....ban em :)

I have to agree with Farrowlesparrow hehe :E
the original Glock looked like it was made of Lego..

but I really like the current look of the HK USP Match.
has it's own stylistic and supreme look :cool:
(am a sucker for that gun)

I like the USP match, and what makes it better is that it actually looks real, like with scratches and stuff. And its a bit chunky which i like :D

Back