Dust2 or Office?

?

• Dust2

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Office

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
I fancy Iceworld even though it brings my skill down.

The skill that i don't have. :frown:

aim_ag_texture_city

I love this map. Close quarters combat and only ONE awp position.

<3

Office, by far. I have no idea why people like the dust maps, they're so dull.

I should perhaps try CS again. I think it was Dust's fault I stopped playing it.

I'd say Office. Since both maps suck ass, at least Office has less gay spots. Example: AWP through Double Doors.

The Action does start up right away in Office. No need to run around Long A to find someone.

I think he meant un-fun rather than un-useful.

Omg

Dust 2 is spreading like dust! There are SO many servers with this map. But playing it over and over and OVER again makes it boring. Don't get me wrong, it's a really nice map but when you know every inch of it it's not interesting.

Statements like these usually come from people who don't know how to use it. A good awper can make or break a team.

Yea but I can use it, I think I even have videos of me even owning with awp on Dust.

Well, I guess with any CSS thread, it's going to come to the "OMG AWP IS SOOOOooOO GHEY!!!"

AWP is fine, quit being a baby.

Dust2 is hands down the most played multiplayer map of any game, of all time. Office is great fun in a pub, though it's a bit small. Competitively, office isn't played since it's a hostage map.

CS or CS:S?
I played dust2 for four months.Every server I join has no options but to instantly change the map to dust2. I hate this map. But I know it by pixels.

Office is a lot more addicting, but i really like dust's layout... then again i like offices layout more...

AWP is fine. It was meant to be there, and it will stay there. Stop whining, kiddies.

Also, Dust2 is more used on CAL and CPL, along with custom maps, so I practice on that more then Office, but occasionally I'll stop in and play a match or two there.

Back