Dystopia October Update

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
The Dystopia team have been working hard and are nearing the completion of the much anticipated 1.2 release. They've had a substantial update of their website prior to this release, showcasing lots of new content and over 300 new screenshots from the mod. Also hidden amongst this are a couple of pictures of a brand new map coming along with the update called 'Exodus', see below for a couple of pictures showing off this finely polished map. A large announcement expected from Dystopia soon, we'll be keeping an ear out.
[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
For the full update, see the Dystopia website

I've tried so hard these past years to like this mod.

You'd think with all the new custom content they'd stop using those horrific HL2 trees. Still, I liked Dystopia so I'll probably give it a play through on re-release.

Any word on Dystopia getting Steamworks'd? That would help the mod out a lot.

That's the most likely 'big announcement' coming in the next few days, but then Valve might be caught up with L4D, so it's anyone's guess.

I loved this mod. Cud go all stealthy and run past people or go heavy and get some BEAT DOWNS or snipe with med it was very fun. Haevnt played it for a while might have to try it out again!

Hey you can see some of my textures in the screenshots :D
Damn termi didn't use the rest of them :<

Back