e3 movies

wow, it's looking really good. very interactive.

It looks completely amazing!!!! This is really incredible. If the whole game is this good, this will be such a big succes. I can hardly wait!!!:afro:

Thanks for the links , it looks AWESOME !
I´m realy looking forward to this game and I´m realy looking forward to Vampire the masquerade - Bloodlines !
I hope they don´t just make VtmB a singelplayer game but also a multiplayer ´game !

-dp-

movies look great, can't wait to get my hands on the game. :dozey:

Awesome isnt the word to describe HL2. . . . . .
Spectacular! (note to myself find out how to spell Spectatular..) haha Anywayz personally I think the game is gonna be a thrill! The game that will knock u off ur seat.. Carry u into another world,
This game is gonna be 1# game of the year (Once again) and everyone is gonna love it! It will be a jaw dropping, eye bullging, hand shaking game!! We all are gonna hug our HL2 and sh!t and p!ss in our pants when we get it!! (I know I will!)

OMG! I am watching the video right now! It is sooo freaking AWESOME! GOD! I WANT THIS GAME SOO BAD! I HATE THE TEASER GRR....!

man.. just amazing!!! no words to describe the game :cool:

we don't know when it is going to come out?

Originally posted by dovoxove
man.. just amazing!!! no words to describe the game :cool:

we don't know when it is going to come out?

bah~ got to get my comp upgraded by then :D

wow.... over 100 posts in around 4 hours...

whats demand? No one here likes Half Life 2, go vend your goods elsewhere! Haha

This is what were like over a fiew vids whats it going to be like in september (Goose bumps) i can hardley waite.:bounce:

But almost every alpha suck.. But if its what we have seen from E3.. then.. then its gonna KICK ASS !!!!

:cheers:

HA ha ha Yeah prob.

Why is E3 movie 2,3 missing ???

Anybody have it ??

Back