EA: Battlefield 3 'Looking Very Good'

Shit I must've never got a notification for that. I see it now, but the links are broken now.

Good, cause I thought you're just an ungrateful prick.

<3

I'll reupload them soon if you want. :thumbs:

I want
I Want!
I WAnt!!
I WANt!!!
I WANT!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Who would've thought? Also, I hope they get a better unlockable weapons system. The one in Battlefield 2 was way too simple and sucked badly.

woot ray_man cameo!

I can't wait for this personally, I could never get into BF:V or 2142 and I don't have a console to play Bad Company, so (excluding 1943 which isn't really a full game at all, seems more like a pre-BF3 tech demo) as far as I am concerned this is really just the 3rd Battlefield game. Also BF2 is second only to Valve games in terms of fandom on this forum, outclassing the **** out of anything else that's gripped the forum over the years (GTAIV, Bioshock, Oblivion, etc). Can't wait to roll out with you guys and cause some righteous mayhem with the HL2.net tag.

If we do make a new BF3 video I move that it be dedicated to bvasgm who I can tell you with certainty would have been super excited about BF3.

It would be wise not to get tooo excited yet. You guys need to rember that EA are involved here and they have an awful habbit of taking great games and ripping them into shit with their money grabbing claws.

It would be wise not to get tooo excited yet. You guys need to rember that EA are involved here and they have an awful habbit of taking great games and ripping them into shit with their money grabbing claws.

BF2 was technically shit, but that didn't stop me playing the damn game.

I'll reupload them soon if you want. :thumbs:

Unfooooocused! I loooooove you and would never just IGNORE you! Jeez!

If you could that would be awesomeawesome!

If we do make a new BF3 video I move that it be dedicated to bvasgm who I can tell you with certainty would have been super excited about BF3.

Definitely.

I heard a rumour of 128 player cap :rolling: and HUGE maps but again that is a rumour

128 player? Holy ****ery that would rock :D

So battlefield 1943, this man knows whats up, right now July 11th 3 days after release on a saturday they are having epic server issues. And their news ticker says everything is fabulous. the EA claws at work again.

X-Factor please for the love of god stop using the words "epic" and "fail/failure." Your post in the 1943 thread angered me, and then i come in to see you say the same damn thing in here. Use some of that vocabulary you learned back in junior high.

Anyways, whens this supposed to come out. I've been eyeing 1943, but it doesnt really interest me much, being a rehash and all. But this could actually be good.

X-Factor please for the love of god stop using the words "epic" and "fail/failure." Your post in the 1943 thread angered me, and then i come in to see you say the same damn thing in here. Use some of that vocabulary you learned back in junior high.

Anyways, whens this supposed to come out. I've been eyeing 1943, but it doesnt really interest me much, being a rehash and all. But this could actually be good.

Trust me, I will lose sleep because I "Angered" you, and if you did a quick search you would come up with when its out retard.

Anyways, whens this supposed to come out. I've been eyeing 1943, but it doesn't really interest me much, being a rehash and all. But this could actually be good.

I'm mainly eyeing it because it's a modern version of 1942. Hopefully they have Coral Sea, Omaha Beach, and Wake Island. That's all I want, just those three. Plus, a little W7 support couldn't be a bad thing.

I'm mainly eyeing it because it's a modern version of 1942. Hopefully they have Coral Sea, Omaha Beach, and Wake Island. That's all I want, just those three. Plus, a little W7 support couldn't be a bad thing.

It will have Coral Sea and Wake, but it won't have Omaha. It is Pacific maps only. Which is too bad really, because I really wanted a Gazala remake.

EDIT Argh, mistaken this for the BF1943 thread. Again.

Back