Easter Eggs

The "Combine-playing-soccer"-bag isnt just a random bag.. It looks like empty bag what citizens carry out from the machine in the beginning of HL2. There is just combine picture and hole for the thing coming out from the bag... So i believe that those bags contain combine masks...

CombinePolice said:
Has anyone found this?

d1trainstation0500008pp.jpg

Is it kleiner?

Well i cant tell because of the back of his head!

Where I Found
--------------

In Chapter 2 Look Near The Door Kleiner Opens Near The Picture Of The Scientists

To get a better look use noclip

It's definately Kleiner when he was younger with hair and even sideburns, lol...

Does anyone understand what the Combine say in thier radios? I had to look in Hammer at what they say. Some weird things... codenames like Helix, Zero, etc.

HydraEater said:
Does anyone understand what the Combine say in thier radios? I had to look in Hammer at what they say. Some weird things... codenames like Helix, Zero, etc.
I can remember a few
"It's Dr. Freeman, watch out for his crowbar"
"SHIT!"
"Anti-Citizen 1 spotted"
"...sterilised credits for non-mechaninal reproduction simulation"
"...permanant off-world duty"
"1...2...3"

With gcfscape you could listen to all combine and overwatch souns... There are lots of them...

Nah, they would take lost of space on my hosting service and too lazy to make them smaller... You could export them yourself, it's very easy.

there is also a model called "police_cheaple" i think he is a beta version of
barney. for the bit at the begining where he takes you into the cell then
removes his mask. valve kept a lot of the models from the beta and used
them as easter eggs, for example, the cremator head in black mesa east, and
the crab and mortarsynths in the citadel pod ride.

it must have seemed better to use a familiar character from hl1.

Wow... Just wow. How do you even find threads like these?

there is also a model called "police_cheaple" i think he is a beta version of barney.

no, you're an idiot - it's simply a low poly version of metrocop they used for some scenes

Back