Edge E3 Edition

Z

Zerimski

Anyone else seen this in the shops? It has a DVD on the front with loads of footage. Anyone bought it? Whats the HL2 stuff like?

I don't know buy it and find out :p

There was a HL2 feature in PCG 123, it's full of info about it, and some of it proves what some people believe here is wrong:

i.e. No Xen, well there is going to be Xen in HL2....

Yeah buy it! I'm broke, and I don't think they sell it where I live...

Originally posted by mrBadger
There was a HL2 feature in PCG 123, it's full of info about it, and some of it proves what some people believe here is wrong:

i.e. No Xen, well there is going to be Xen in HL2....

errr mrBadger....... NO THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE XEN IN HL2... or do you think that you know more than the developers........ since mr Doug Lombardi already said there wouldn't.

Kam

Gah...damn you all with your conflicting info. There is Xen, there is no Xen. We're going to the Black Mesa facility, yet it was nuked. Damn you all!

-Vert

i heard that Gabe said that the Xen in HL1 came back bigger and more bad@$$ than ever.... or would you like to explain the headcrabs.....

headcrabs doesnt mean that you are going to xen in HL²

I think somebody (*cough*mrBadger/Iced_Eagle*cough*) is confusing Xen, the race of aliens, with Xen, the alien planet that Gordon visited in HL. AFAIK: YES there will of course be Xen, the aliens but NO, HL2 will not be visiting the Xen planet.

That'd be an interesting application of the worlds most complex physics engine actually.

Back