'Ello 'Ello my darling.

Reaction score
G'day to yeah lot, name's teh watchererer, I keep 'an eye out I do, snip around the corner and bobs your uncle and I watch the sky for 'em flying objects I do.

I ran eh cross the place hoping to chat bout life and half a paint of lager with the wee biscuit in the side. Aye it was good that.

Any of you watch the match on Sunday, was a cracker one that was.

Wow great another poster with some irritating catchphrases and schtick

Welcome to halflife2.net!

It's safer here.

PIP PIP CHEERIO STEAK AND KIDNEY PIE SOUND GOOD LUV?

I'll 'ave some of that thank you very much, put some of that cracking taco sauce! That'll be lovely like mate.

Wha' de ****s wrong de way yall talk? Ya sum goddem queers or sometin?

Are yee calin' mee a Poofter?! yea wee 'ollywag shite, Aye are yea, put 'em up you poofter!

mzl.vhvamvvi.320x480-75.jpg

Please don't be Australian

Don't drink the water, it makes you---what was I saying?

I think this guy is amazing.

And Robbo doesn't seem to know Australians.

What makes you think I'm from down under? I'm from New Zealand mate, hobbit country.

Shouldve explained better, was a joke directed towards Danimal.

Beautiful place NZ is. Like Canada, but smaller and full of sheep.

I'm starting to think I am the only one who gets you, Watchererer.

EDIT: Only xdrive ruins Australia tbh

What makes you think I'm from down under? I'm from New Zealand mate, hobbit country.
When some one clearly wondered if you were Australian and you responded with a pleasant greeting rather than denying it. Probably that.

watchererer is the annoying douche that I mostly hate usually, but in certain moods love to death. Like right now.

Come live in my friend's pot den plz bro

He has his papers, officer.

Rollie papers
:­DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

When some one clearly wondered if you were Australian and you responded with a pleasant greeting rather than denying it. Probably that.

watchererer is the annoying douche that I mostly hate usually, but in certain moods love to death. Like right now.

You're an ol' bastard.

Is that better mate?

He has his papers, officer.

Rollie papers
:­DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What is this, I don't even...

Anyway. to OP: Welcome, maggot. Enjoy your stay or I will... do something horrible to your family. Like a night of sodium pentathol and electroshock therapy horrible.

What is this, I don't even...

Anyway. to OP: Welcome, maggot. Enjoy your stay or I will... do something horrible to your family. Like a night of sodium pentathol and electroshock therapy horrible.

One day your entire city (And therefore life) will be flooded with dank buds.

Buds so dank you're like

"Bro,
These buds are dank,
Dank as."

And I'd be like

"Yeah, bro. Dank as shit."

If you go through enough dank buds, bro, you'll think a wank is inferior.

That cannie be lad, nothing is as powerful as a wank, not even your dank buds can defeat a wank.

I outta show howl a real man wanks to beat your danks.

Back