Embryogenesis

Ovis Arie

Medic
Reaction score
Through transparency of façade all points of light shall resurrect the virgin. Children unite the books of many, torn to deceive of ancient squalor. Build thy temple, protect ary seed, from they who false profit Pandora. Dine on the heads of snakes as one with a vengeance more powerful than love.

I Am Ovis Arie And So Are You​

IN♂NOMINE♂AMORIS♂EPVLABITVR♂LEO

Living In Horror Since My Infant Eyes First Gazed Upon Her
My Coy Ignored Their Whisper Fearing Glare Of Scholar
Dawn The Age Of Lucifer No Longer Fear Obscurity
Question All Certainty Not With Gun Or Sword
Angels Chime Yellow Sand Of Salvation
The Messengers Walk This Earth

Damn. He deserves to spam if he's willing to wait 4 years.

But wait, is this even spam? There aren't any links or anything commercial sounding.

The sacrifice has been made, I now return to you my dark lord.

IT'S A ****ING OMEN YOU JACKASSES

But wait, is this even spam? There aren't any links or anything commercial sounding.

I dont know what its supposed to accomplish, but its definitely spam.

EDIT: Totally a sleeper bot. Pretty much every hit in google is from the past week or so, and every one is posted by a user Ovis Arie who joined that forum in late 2008. It really is kinda cool. You can see other people on those forums trying to figure it out too haha.

76UOu.jpg

You know, this reminds me of an idea i've had recently which i'm sure is unoriginal, but stuff like this ought to be considered art. If you think about it, the fact that this same phenomenon is cropping up and drawing members from different communities to be impressed in different ways, discuss what's going on, and generally figure out what the hell is actually really cool. Even though this is of much smaller scale, it's not unlike the ARGs valve has been massively successful with, as has been mentioned.

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE

YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

Yeah, I'm curious as to what was the point of all these bots were. Doesn't seem to be advertising anything, but I have no idea what sort of message its supposed to be.

Also, I noticed that the profile has been used since the message. Creepy avatar too (though I guess it makes sense as Ovis Aries is a sheep).

You know, this reminds me of an idea i've had recently which i'm sure is unoriginal, but stuff like this ought to be considered art. If you think about it, the fact that this same phenomenon is cropping up and drawing members from different communities to be impressed in different ways, discuss what's going on, and generally figure out what the hell is actually really cool. Even though this is of much smaller scale, it's not unlike the ARGs valve has been massively successful with, as has been mentioned.

I agree. If this kinda thing interests you, check this shit out

People are spamming poetry now? Don't know whether to be annoyed or find it eerily wonderful...

He's opened the sheepgates, we're getting spammed all to hell now.

The site could use another moderator who visits the forum frequently to handle all that spam.

*cough*

Pesh: RJMC struts the line between intentional and actual stupidity. He blurs the F*CK out of that line. He wipes his ass shit all over it and then mop it around with his hands. Then he takes his tongue and draw heiroglyphics in the shit covered floor, puking whenever his body is repulsed by the taste of his foul vile shit.

His puke adds some liquidity to the shit floor, making it like a slip and slide of shit and piss and puke. He holds competitions to see who can slide the furthest across it. The line, by now, is totally hidden under the 6 feet of human output. The line has actually taken up residence elsewhere. He is now in a land undefined by boundaries or sides. Laws of the universe have evacuated this condemned scrape of Earth. He is a king among the land and the slip and slide contestants who inhabit it. The shit and puke and piss and blood pile up endlessly. Some are buried underneath it in their sleep.

Generations go by. Children learn of RJMC and how he started the whole mess by shitting on a line. They praise him as a god as they wipe shit across their cheeks before battle with the anti-shitinites. The non-believers who think there's a land beyond their own, where trees and rivers dot the landscape, free of shit. The war leaves non unscathed. Eventually, RJMC descends from his Pillar of Shit, high above the shit clouds and shit sky. He makes a proclamation to the war torn inhabitants: "What the crap happened here?" and with that, the people look at themselves, ashamed.

They agree to live in harmony; the anti-shitinites continue their search for the promised land, and the shitinites stay out of their business. No one really knows if the anti-shitinites ever made it to the Promised Land.

Back