Engineer Update Website Now Live: Day One

TF2 comics eh? I only remember reading 2, the soldier/demo ones, and the mac. Where does one find these comics?

I just want a gentlemann's medal, Valve.
Is that so much to ask?!

Screenshot from the new map

800px-Engineer_Update_Teaser_New_Map.jpg

I counted the number of electrons in the Australium atomic diagram.

It's got 79 electrons.

AKA gold.

AKA Au.

Genie-****ing-us.

Crafted everything I had. I am now the proud owner of a primary token, two reclaimed metal, gunboats and some promo items.

I'm thinking that trade will be introduced as well. Valve is just trolling us by encouraging us to use up all our items.

I like how the wrench ticker has slown to crawl with only 3 left until the next update. C'mon people craft your shit away so I can see what the next unlock is. :LOL:

A Golden Wrench would do nicely in my inventory, but I'm not going to take any chances by crafting all of my items for a weapon that will only be given to fifty-three more people.

How many people even plays tf2? Also, **** my achivments, all the counters have been reset to zero when I got my account hacked. Damn it!

A Golden Wrench would do nicely in my inventory, but I'm not going to take any chances by crafting all of my items for a weapon that will only be given to fifty-three more people.

Aww c'mon man, yanno' you want to. ;)

I just got that ghost hat. I bet the wrench will be the same, available to all in some way soon enough.

Um... looks like all the wrenches got reset? Or the site is acting up.

The Valve servers are too busy exploding to handle any page requests.

How many people even plays tf2? Also, **** my achivments, all the counters have been reset to zero when I got my account hacked. Damn it!
As of me posting this there are currently 27,882 people playing, though that's inflated from the current update. It's usually the fourth highest played game on Steam after CS, CSS and MW2.

Also, we're in the middle of the low-playercount cycle. The amount of people on steam varies pretty regularly and we're at the low point right now. So to answer your question, a lot of people play TF2.

Yeah that's my point. There's tons of people, and 100 wrenches.

Even though I almost never play engy, I still covet the wrench.

Back