ENTERPRISE - Temporal Cold War: Media Release 4

RogueDOC

Reaction score
The gang over at ENTERPRISE - Temporal Cold War have a nice up date for us. There are some nice screenshots and a some concept art.

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif

Here is a little of what the had to say.

We were hoping to add a couple of ingame screenshots of the Phase Pistol, but alas, our coder/animator unfortuneatly came down with a rare, but not incurable, form of influenza. They said it was something to do with the canary.... lol. Hopefully, we will have some by next release.

We are also looking for several talented people to join our team. You can go to the HELP wanted section of this site, or visit our forum and show us your spacial anomaly.
FORUM: Here WEBSITE: Here

Well, that is it for another episode. (play outro music)(fade to black)(that\'s a wrap).... sleep long and frosty..... later Trek Dudes....

Yeah it does. They have a ways to go with 10% done.

Is this a single player game?
In the FAQ they say
"Q: When can I play this mod?

A: Well, mods do take time to produce, especially total conversions as this one is, but, in saying that, if we make this mod, and follow the style that has now been set by Valve with what is called episodic content, then we believe we can release each part in a timely manner to allow those wanting to play this mod a lot sooner than they would have expected if we tried to produce the entire game before release."

Asus said:
Is this a single player game?

I don't see them stating it on their site either (not in an easy-to-see place, anyway), but I'm pretty sure it must be single player. Episodic, portaying known characters, a story and compelling relationships all suggests this, IMO.

Is that not the team for whom beerdude made the site?

Good, they fixed the fog.

Looking good.

To boldly go where no mod has gone before.

THANKYOU.

The temporal cold war hey? I like how the writers killed that plotline off by episode 2 of the final season of enterprise. It was a bit of a wank and full of holes, as all time travel stories are. What was with that episode where xindi went back in time to release some MUTAGENIC-EVOLVING-MAGNOVIRUS (disease) that would kill humanity? Why not just bring back 300 nuclear weapons? Why why why ? I can't even remember. STar trek nerds will set me right.

i can't wait for an actual mod to come out and no more fruitless mods with dozens of media updates and teams who lose their interest after a few maps and attempts at modeling

I'm not really into Star Trek(more of a Star Wars guy), but anything that has quality(and lots of shiny lasers) has my interest.

Oooo, naming the mod Enterprise is a bad move. This mod looks promising, but without a change I predict that this mod will get "Foxed."

You know what I would personally love? A link to their website! That would have been GREAT.

It came up for me as "http:///". In point of fact... it still does!

I know now. I've tried to fix it but it wont take the link. But the link works in the forums though. Don't get that. LOL.

Do they have permission to make something based on the Star Trek property? If not (and I'm pretty sure they don't), expect Paramount to "set phasers to kill".

Stranger things have happened, but I'm thinking set to kill is most likely.

If you look at their site, they have a copyright link going to paramount and it does state somewhere, if I remember rightly, that all rights remain the property of paramount. Also, they have GOOGLE sales links going to DVDs and other profit driven stuff for Paramounts benifit... but I suppose it is up to Paramounts Suliban, whether or not they charge the disruptor's and let lose a world of hurt...

oh no...
why make a mod based on that stupid non cannon startrek serie? why?? WHY???

:borg: :borg: "we are the berman and braga, intelligence, is futile!"

(and i still wonder why they included the enterprise era in the coming startrek legacy >.< )

Back