Episode 3 picture

whatio0.jpg

why did you called Gordon ugly? YOU ARE UGLY YOU GORDON HATER!!!

to be compeletly honest, as an inspiring artist, i think they (they as in liek one person) did a good job designing gordons look to keep his facial features consistant for every drawing hes in... I look at fan art and models for gmod that try hard to look like gordon, but come across as just some white guy with a goutee and glasses.. I look at facial features alot because im into drawing people and i try to take note of his forehead, chin, eyes, nose, cheekbones when im drawing him... Plus everyone calls gordon a nerd but id say he looks pretty rugged and tough in his pictures, the one i edited with the borealis especially, who agrees?

~$GUS.Feature.HL2E3%20Concept%20Art.2--screenshot.jpg

This is so beautiful, and I love how this art was drawn by Jeremy Bennett, one of the guys Valve got from Weta Digital between the first two episodes. Listening to the Episode Two commentary I was constantly in awe when I kept hearing voices I had seen in the "making of" videos for the Lord of the Rings.

This is so beautiful, and I love how this art was drawn by Jeremy Bennett, one of the guys Valve got from Weta Digital between the first two episodes. Listening to the Episode Two commentary I was constantly in awe when I kept hearing voices I had seen in the "making of" videos for the Lord of the Rings.

dude, someone already posted the original concept, lets not highjack my thread here...

Watermelons come in various shapes and sizes.

You have your standard oval melon:

melon-watermelon.gif

Your pizza sliced melon:

750bfaad-f65a-47aa-b3a9-6303e1f978ae.jpg

And thanks to modern science, we see today's technological advances with the introduction of the square watermelon:

square-watermelons1.jpg

If you would like further information about watermelons and how they are grown, processed, and applied in our daily lives, please refer to the following article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelons

"Ode to A Watermelon" - Pablo Neruda

Round, supreme, celestial watermelon
The fruit of the tree of thirst
Green whale of summer.

you could write Gordon Freeman on a box and I'd buy it lol, but good pic anyway

*Hint alert*

Don't revive dead threads.

You decide:

Holy hell...that's Borealis? I just now noticed it, the platform in the right is actually Borealis hidden in the middle of ice. Seems like combine is already cleaned the place and is in search of something.

Holy hell...that's Borealis? I just now noticed it, the platform in the right is actually Borealis hidden in the middle of ice. Seems like combine is already cleaned the place and is in search of something.

It's the Borealis, my god incredible!! :p:p

It's the Borealis, my god incredible!! :p:p

oh shut up, at first, I didn't even know it was an old thread (staying in top 10 of the threads yeah!) and for second, stop ruining my impression :p FOR A FIRST I thought that was ruined Citadel of city 17, but ofcourse I'am shocked to see it's not.

Back