EVE - Who are you?

20090327232625.jpg

Is the buddy program still going on? Where you get 21 day trial and the other gets 30 days when the one on trial buys the game. I currently have a trial account but I'm 99% sure I'm going to buy this game. So if anyone needs free 30 days drop me a pm.

Is the buddy program still going on? Where you get 21 day trial and the other gets 30 days when the one on trial buys the game. I currently have a trial account but I'm 99% sure I'm going to buy this game. So if anyone needs free 30 days drop me a pm.

You'd have to start a new trial account. If you're willing, I'll do it.

I'm Duckmaster6000. I suck with names so i just go with along the lines assmaster60k and asdf.

WAR!
Battle rages across Verge Vendor as Eejit and Pitzy's alliance fights against the rage of griefing Aussies! Explosions! Collisions! Death! Glory! Strippers!
Play EVE now and fight for Freedom, Slavery, Liberty, and Human Sacrifice!

Do you want to learn more?

Join the "HL2.net" channel ingame guys.

WAR!
Battle rages across Verge Vendor as Eejit and Pitzy's alliance fights against the rage of griefing Aussies! Explosions! Collisions! Death! Glory! Strippers!
Play EVE now and fight for Freedom, Slavery, Liberty, and Human Sacrifice!

Do you want to learn more?

Boy, those were some fun battles :p Do you have any of the kill logs?

I'm the guy who went out to an asteroid field, not knowing what to do, and thinking that those "escape pods" or whatever containing lots of high-priced goods and minerals were randomly spawned by the game for you to "mine", took those said items, and then was summarily hunted down and killed by a group of about five people from whom I had "stolen."

lol you should of docked up and waited for your counter to go down :p they cant get you when your inside..

and eejit, your kb isnt working :( Didnt i tell you guys that pvp was the best :D

That link works now,

Looks like you had a good little fight :p you enjoy it?

Oh aye, was fun. This war isn't as good as the one we had last year though. Not yet anyway. I was in on a heavy dictor kill last year as well as some BS. There was a POS siege too :D

from what I can tell they browned their panties pretty bad and made a run for it :p

pitz fails for losing his 30+ million ISK ship lolol

"hl2.net" is the channel.

Did pitz loose his drake? :(

Lol yeah I lost the drake, but I got it back up at least semi fast! Now it's better than before. Choo choo!

My Armageddon is infact powered by love hearts and sends no polution, only love, into the eitha.

Sorry to start up an old thread again but didn't want to start a new 1, anyhoo im looking for some user reviews of the game and wondered if some of you guys might be able to help me out, I'll pay you small fee for your troubles. please PM me for details.
Many of you guys still playing these days?

I heard that there has been a substantial player dropout since an internal newsletter from CCP leaked that had some of the employees discuss how to milk the players for as much cash as is possible.

I can't find a link to the the newsletter at the time, but here's CCPs response to it.

http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=932

One of the major sources of anger with the leak was that one of the lead developers discussed the possibility of letting players purchase things that give them actual gameplay advantages for real money, not just the idea of selling clothes for real money.

Has any players around here noticed a drop in players since this came to light?

I guess you missed the thread like... 4 posts down from here that says "Eve Online"

As far as a drop in players, I'm not sure. Not that I've noticed, but then again I never felt like it was packed with players to begin with. It is space ya know....

Back