Every CS:S player needs this keyboard

B

ben_j_davis

Counterstrike Source Keyboard.jpg

haha :D microsofts new keyboard...
ow yeah that's the key to get console... :p

fortunately, we dont fall twice for the same trick

now i seldom see a guy spamming "press f10" lines, but no one reacts and he stops.

The one I fell for was when someone asked "How do I open the console?" which was replied with "press F10". I was thinking what? F10? Pressed it and thought....you wanker.. :p

lol , thats good.

I fell 4 it once, when someone said it brings up the model selection menu.

ya there was one time, the server was like, if you want to stay in this game, press F10....... and more than half of the players were gone~~~~~

I have to admit i fell for it, my first ever CS:S game. Although, for all they new i just disconnected cos i didnt like the server.

I fell for it once when someone said it opened the bug report console thing... I feel foolish :(

Nice keyboard, where are they on sale?

JiMmEh said:
The one I fell for was when someone asked "How do I open the console?" which was replied with "press F10". I was thinking what? F10? Pressed it and thought....you wanker.. :p

lmao exactly the same here

I use F10 when someone important calls... just hit it and I'm out. great thing to have imho.

the funny thing is that even the first time I had cs:s, f10 was unbound :p

i use F10 to quit games when i;m too lazy to quit properly, its a great key

WHAT? You mean F10 doesn't REALLY stabalise your recoil? ah man all this time i thought my pc was just crashing -

Memo to self - cancel the Alienware!

**kidding by the way .... (just in case!)**

e.g. bind <key> "buy primammo;buy m4a2;"

I was pressing all the F buttons to see what they would do, and reached f10 and was like hmf.

The line that annoyed me the most was "Press F10 to play HL2 early!"

Deemo said:
i unbinded it. fell for it too many times lmao
Fool me once, shame...shame on...you. Fool me.. can't get fooled again!

Funny pic. I fell for this once myself. Seems like most of us have,.. but more then once? :p

f|uke said:
Fool me once, shame...shame on...you. Fool me.. can't get fooled again!

Funny pic. I fell for this once myself. Seems like most of us have,.. but more then once? :p

Fool for it once? well one time i was playing, and i was waiting for my mate to join, but he couldn't because the server was full, so i said to someone who was being a complete arsehole, "Hey man, did you know if you press f10 it takes advantage of the god bug?" and he was like "REALLY?!" and within a flash he was gone...

5 minutes later he's back on and cursing me for tricking him, so i said to him "look, sorry mate, i';ll tell you what, here's a real trick that is sure to improve your game - open the console and type "quit" - it doesn't do what you think it might do, in fact it quits the draw distance down to a minimum, therefore increasing your FPS dramatically! "Really?" wow... we have a flatliner!

2 Minutes later he's back on swearing at me, so i thought "how can i get him again?!" so i told him "oops, sorry mate, i mean Exit, not Quit, sorry i got them the wrong way around, honest." - im not even sure exit does anythink but i told him that just in case, and within seconds he was gone - but maybe he just got sick of being tricked... was pretty funny though.

Mat...

Fallen for it once, one of the first times i played. Someone wrote : "Does anyones F10-key work? mine doesn't"
4-5 people mysteriously dissapeared, me being one of them^^

Doppelgofer said:
makes all the girls like you
Pitty there isn't a 'Real Life' F10 button that did this :(

Also, tell idiots that "unbind all" in the console gives you noclip, by unbinding you to the laws of gravity... And add in some cool scientific terms like Galvonise, or Relorise...

haha playing De_Tides last night someone said something about F10 and how important its going to become with the patch that was jut put out, not a few seconds later there were only 4 of us left in a 30+ slot server.

Back