Evil will need theropy

I

icepick912

my god man, go outside, play some ball, your making one post every 1 hour and 15 mins, jesus. 600 posts in 30 days?

Thats rediculas, when you get this game your prolly gona crap, nut, pee on yourself, and have a heart attack all at the same time.

Serously, that cant be healthy.

The appauling quality of your spelling can't be healthy, either.

when you get this game your prolly gona crap, nut, pee on yourself, and have a heart attack all at the same time.

Haaaaa, hoo haaa haaa hooo Owww my spleen!

Spleen damage is contagious.

This Forum should have a warning label, "Readers of This Forum Have been Known to Incur Spleen Damage"

The important thing is... Evil is not posting anything stupid or offensive.

I think his goal is to reach a 1000 by the end of the month.

I might reach 1000 by the end of the year :p.... but tahts cos study leave ends soon :( so therefore I won't have time to 'revise' (read as posting)....

:D.. you made me so happy.. a topic with my name on it.. and you need "theropy" <-lol you made a topic about me.. ME!!.. THAT isnt healthy

everybody can dance!

/me puts up funky music

and to make this post usefull:
Why isnt this topic in the offtopic forum? are yah blind?

Originally posted by nietzsche
Spam is best eaten with sharp mustard, preferably with "Düsseldorfer Löwensenf".

Now, why don't people post such threads in the General Off-Topic forum? Come on, it's not that hard!

"Düsseldorfer Löwensenf" That stuff goes well with those half meter bratwurst they sell at the Christmas markets in Frankfurt.

Pardon me vould you have any "Düsseldorfer Löwensenf".

But Ov Course.:farmer:

...together with a glass of Altbier from Düsseldorf, where they have the best beer in the world, but you already know that, don't you?

:cheers:

Altbier best? Are you sure, I mean with all the other German types and Belgium, England and Ireland.

I prefer Weissbeer. Although Irish Stouts are my favorites.:cheers: :farmer:

Fanta? And you're old enough to drink? Hmm... maybe I'll try it.

Yes this thread seems misplaced.

But seriously, I'm not huge into beer, I'm more of a wine drinker.

...together with a glass of Altbier from Düsseldorf, where they have the best beer in the world, but you already know that, don't you?

:cheers:

never been to Belgium before have you? ;p

Originally posted by Lordblackadder
"Düsseldorfer Löwensenf" That stuff goes well with those half meter bratwurst they sell at the Christmas markets in Frankfurt.

Pardon me vould you have any "Düsseldorfer Löwensenf".

But Ov Course.:farmer:

ROFL :E

Im gonna need therapy once my life goes down the drain all thanks to me being locked in my room all day because im playing HL2 and its mods.

This thread is going nowhere. Sorry but I've reported a spam.
I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, but pointless threads make me furious.

Originally posted by ron

Headcrab=17 posts. You obviously aren't wasting any ink.:frog:

What if we like to banter pointlessly, come back when things get interesting.:cheese:

Originally posted by ron

Maybe, but you all seem to like posting in it anyway.
One more thing that's stupid about threads like these is that people actually posts in it instead of ignoring it if they think it's so pointless etc etc.
And you don't need to say sorry for reporting a thread like this nad you shouldn't say that you have either.

I don't see how people havin' a good time postin' and making fun of eachother's enthnicities is a bad thing. The thread is offtopic, but maybe it should be moved. :)

We're not here to be hassled by self appointed hall monitors, we just wanna post and have some fun. Relax, you'll give yourself an ulcer.

Perhaps when the game is acctually released people should keep on topic more. But really, what is the point in coming here if you cant have a little fun?

I agree with nietzsche, post whatever crap you want as long as its in the right forum (and is appropriate of course).

EDIT: Yay my 300th post!

the Off-Topic discussion doesn't mean that it should be senseless spam too..

as a wise man once said, a bit of spam never hurt anyone

Unless a tin was dropped on him from a massive height

/me yells "AHA!" for the second time today

:( sorry

EDIT: move this thread......

At least those who start a thread should post it in the right forum. When i'm looking for information on Half-Life 2 here, i don't want to stumble upon threads named "Evil will need theropy". They can offload their mental baggage in the Off-Topic forum. Perhaps "General Discussion" should be changed to "Half-Life 2 Discussion".

I suspect that the name of the board is causing many of the problems. People read general discusion without reading what it says underneath.

Yes by all means move the thread. Who can do that? I tried I can't. :burp: scuse me, it's the soda.

Back