Exaggerated Ragdoll in CS:S?

Acert93

Reaction score
I wanted to exaggerate the death-ragdoll in CSS; i.e. when they die and flop down on themselves I want them to instead fly backwards. I like how they are a little more exaggerated in HL2.

What is the command for this? Thanks :cheers:

I have seen this on a few servers, I dont think its a command, but a mod or what ever you call it... It was fun the first 15-20 minutes after that it was damn annoying. Anyway THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.. But I dunno where... :)

BTW they flew like 10 meters back..

Lower the gravity, the bodies will fly considerably farther.. although, everyone will jump like Master Chief.

arn't they all server commands

(haven't tried yours fusion)

Yeah they're all server side commands. Can't do it client side. I think it might actually be mp_physpushscale or something though...just test it out.

There is another command to make the ragdolls fly around like HL2dm ones instead of "locking" up when falling/flying. Can't remember what that is.

Yeah, that did not work for me either.

Anyone else have a clue?

I believe its phys_pushscale.
phys_timescale, phys_stressbodyweights, and phys_pushscale all affect ragdolls, so mess around with those and have some fun.

Will someone tweak around with those settings and figure out the best combination for half-life 2 -like physics?

Back