Reaction score
image-o-matic.x

image-o-matic.x

image-o-matic.x

image-o-matic.x

image-o-matic.x

image-o-matic.x

image-o-matic.x

As with the real virtual thing, the gun's barrel lights up in blue and orange, with little red lights on the prongs. It's even got battle wear, complete with blood splatter.

Fortunately, the replica differs from its in-game counterpart as it's (theoretically) safe to touch said prongs and is powered by a 9V battery. Sadly, an all-knowing, smart-quipping disembodied robotic voice and dependable, lovable companion cube were not included. And surely you know better than to expect cake, or some kind of joke to that end.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56858

Somebody recently made a TF2 dispenser that could hold beers but it wasn't as great as this.

I seen this before, looks okay. Good if it did spawn portals!

holy shit. i was actually wondering how long it would take to make a replica of the ASHPD

It doesn't have the Aperture Science logo on it. :|

Aw man, when I read the title of this thread, I thought someone had finally made a handheld portal device. I feel so disappointed now.

Does it even glow orange? Because I don't think the portle gun would work with only one type of portal...

Ah yes, so it does. But I could've sworn it was on the main body of the gun, not the bit at the front.

Wasn't ZT going to make one a while back?

But still, aweshens.

Best. Fan work. Ever.

I especially like the blood stain and little scratches on it.

****ing epic.

[strike]1. Portal Gun[/strike]
2. Companion Cube
3. Android
4. GLaDOS
5. Cake

I...I...i..i...Im lost for words...its....beautiful...

Back