fantastic idea

crackhead

Reaction score
i just had a fantastic idea. i am going to re-write the source code in html and then call it crackheads super computer game engine. then i will sell it to the highest bidder.

I've seen the thread but what crackhead did with a new thread, he could have done with a new post....

This thread makes me want to eat babies, it's so...hunger inducing(?).

the original post got closed and i never got a chance to contribute to the mindless fleacing of mikeandike so i started this post a moderater will probally delete this anyway.

Pff, HTML? Why not try writing it in Assembly Language or Machine Code? :|

Don't right it in HTML, VB6 is obviously the superiour choice when it comes to cutting edge games. :thumbs:

What an idiot.
He thinks he's making a mod too? Haha
NS2 isn't going to be on Source..
NS: Source will be though, they're 2 different games, I believe.

This is in refernce to that other post, I just found it funny.

listen i am a professor at the university of computer games where gorden freeman himself once took lectures and i know for a fact that hypertext markup language is the way of the future as far as computer games are concerned.

crackhead said:
listen i am a professor at the university of computer games where gorden freeman himself once took lectures and i know for a fact that hypertext markup language is the way of the future as far as computer games are concerned.

Didn't Gordon go to MIT?

:D

crackhead said:

Yay, new sig!

Back