Favorite Campaign

What is your favorite campaign?

• Total voters

Sledgehammer

Reaction score
I was interested what everyone's answers would be now that they have played the game.

Carnival. Rain coming in a close second.

1) Dark Carnival
2) Heavy Rain
3) Dead Center
4) The Parish
5) Swamp Fever

Dark Carnival - Best Map design

Hard rain - Scary map + sound effect

Swamp Fever - Tones of fun in this map ( an excellent design)

The Parish

Dead Center - playing this campain tonight on advance.

Dark Carnival, mostly for the finale. I also really enjoy Dead Center.

They are all very good. It's early days yet, some maps I've only played once and others I'm still learning but at this stage
Swamp Fever > The Parish > Dark Carnival > Hard Rain > Dead Center

Hard Rain > Parish > Dark Carnival > Swamp Fever > Dead Center

Loved Hard Rain's premise and it looks like it would be insane to play on Realism mode. My only problem is they should have made more of a change the level plays on the back track.

Also Dark Carnival finale is sooooo much fun.

I don't really like Dark Carnival that much, but Dead Center is my absolute favorite.

From a modder's perspective, playing hard rain just made me fall in love with this game. Absolutely brilliant.

My favorite campaign has to be Hard Rain because of the amazing weather effects and unique objectives. This is the first campaign that requires players to travel to a certain point and then go back to where you were initially. The rain makes it hard for you to see, and there is some minor flooding in the later chapters of the campaign, which will decrease your speed significantly. Plus, zombies will be attacking everywhere, and a furious storm will appear, meaning that a horde is approaching. Sticking together would be a good plan, for you can become easily separated from the group.

I think my favorite is becoming The Parish, it just seems a lot more replayable than the other campaigns (especially Hard Rain becomes meh, due to playing the same levels over and over and over).

Hard Rain is excellent and would be better if it wasn't so repetetive. My absolute favourite would either be Dark Carnival or The Parish. The bridge run never ceases to be badass.

I'm surprised that there isn't more love out there for "The Parish" - it is a fantastic VS campaign.

I keep trying to rank them, but I honestly like them all so much I find it hard to do. I can tell you Hard Rain would be at the bottom though.

Back