• Boomer

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Tank

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
Polls, Polls, Polls, this one was bound to come up. So here it is.

Mine is the Smoker. Each class requires it's own tactic, the Smoker's is a little tough to get used to, but once you make some good kills you feel proud. Unfortunately you can't use stealth very well (Tall, Green Smoke trail, coughs a lot, intestines on the ground tell Survivors where you just tried to grab them) and you are killed pretty fast.
A lot of people don't know how to use him very well though.

My second is the boomer, I don't think people expected him to be as fun as he actually is. Whenever I spawn as the boomer I understand that I have one of the most important duties for the success of my team, so I make sure to spawn at a very good spot. And unlike the other infected, your death often means a big victory for you and your team ;)

Third is the hunter, being sneaky and fast is fun, but you spawn as him nearly every time... so it gets old.

The Tank is easily my least favorite, just hit and bash, and throw some shit. Plus whenever you spawn as him they seem to make you pretty far away from the Survivors so getting to them can be a bitch.

My favorite is the tank, its just so satisfying when you can knock a few on the ground while a boomer and smoker deal with the others.

Hunter. :D I was going to go with Boomer but it's a lot more fun and strategic as Hunter to chase people down.

You know what upset me, is how they changed the elevator in No Mercy to have mental rafter going over the top hole so you can only slowly crouch in the elevator, as where the campain has no metal blocking the infected.

Originally I spawned as a boomer and climbed to the top and positioned myself perfectly over the whole while the elevator was way, way, down. And I jumped thinking "Ohhhh man, this is going to be awesome, I am going to land right in there and pop like a ****ing balloon!" and then I just landed on the metal rafter, and I was like :|

You know what upset me, is how they changed the elevator in No Mercy to have mental rafter going over the top hole so you can only slowly crouch in the elevator, as where the campain has no metal blocking the infected.

Originally I spawned as a boomer and climbed to the top and positioned myself perfectly over the whole while the elevator was way, way, down. And I jumped thinking "Ohhhh man, this is going to be awesome, I am going to land right in there and pop like a ****ing balloon!" and then I just landed on the metal rafter, and I was like :|

Too bad even if you did manage to get in there, they're in an elevator and there's no way a zombie can get to them.

I'd say the AI director would manage, or at least when they arrived on the top floor there would be a horde waiting.

What exploit? Isn't the idea of the boomer to give yourself up to attract the horde?

I think they need to make a SLIGHT cool down time on the Hunter's pounce. That way you can't pounce across a room faster than the speed of light.

But I love the Boomer. I feel like such a bastard when I poke my head round the corner and vomit on all of them. Even better if I get away, climb a building and suicide them straight afterwards.

What exploit? Isn't the idea of the boomer to give yourself up to attract the horde?

Instead of getting shoved 10 miles back and shot when approaching them, you type kill and voila, 4 survivors covered in bile.

I think they need to make a SLIGHT cool down time on the Hunter's pounce. That way you can't pounce across a room faster than the speed of light

I think the Smoker's cool down time should be relative to how long you were choking someone. It feels so cheap when you snag someone but your grip is knocked off in a second and you have to stand around useless for a while.

My favorate is the boomer, all but one infected boss is basically weak as shit, so if I'm gonna die, might as well do it by being a sneaky fat bastard and splodin' all over them and calling' in my extended family.

Plus throwing up on people, as a fat bloat of a guy, thats just inspired.

I love the Boomer. It's so satisfying to find the group running along, you fall down and spray them....then they shoot you, while knocking them off course, while zombies are swarming them. You get massive points FTW.

Hunter, followed by boomer. Nothing beats jumping around like a loony, or jumping off tall buildings to splatter the group in blood and bile.

Oh, the joy.

Hunter. They should make it so you can cancel your tounge when you have someone tied up as a Smoker, that would be very useful.

Back