Favorite Infected?

Favorite Infected

• Total voters

Lyric Zulu

Hunter
Reaction score
Personally, I think I enjoy playing as the Smoker the most. I find that the Hunter was fun but eventually it got frustrating dying quickly unless someone was isolated. The boomer is fun from time to time for essentially the same reason as the Hunter. And the Tank is also pretty fun but can be annoying if no other special zombies are around to help slow down the survivors.

I voted hunter because I always enjoy jumping on people and creating chaos when it pushes them away.

Boomer gets a very close #2

I'm a smoker fan, despite most people hating him :( The ability to pull a survivor away from the others is pretty awesome.

Also hunters are pretty useless damage wise. Tip: always set yourself on fire before you pounce.

I love boomer. I like smoker and hunter equal amounts, except I play less as smoker, so it'll come in second. Tank is by far my least liked infected class.

Smoker -- he is incredibly awesome. The rest pretty much suck, really.

Boomer, then Smoker.

I can't stand the Hunter.

I like trying to get the long distance pounces on hunter the most, but it's always gratifying to get good booms in and hear DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING...

Tank is fun too if the rest of your team is good about helping you out and separating the survivors and if you don't get a shitty spawn location.

Smoker I just can't figure out... I always end up missing several times before I can actually grab someone.

I voted none - just bought it a few hours ago. 100k download speed means I'll see ya tomorrow.

It's implied that we're talking about playable infected.

Boomer. Playing infected is a grieving game and the boomer is best at it.

All depends on where you are. For me, Boomers and Smokers are only useful out in the open where they can either: Barf on people to send infected at them from all directions, preventing them from corner camping, or: Pull one out of the group, while other infected attack to keep them from helping. The Hunter is best suited for attacking in tight spaces, since anywhere else and he'll be killed in seconds, and fortunately as Hunter as my fav, tight spaces is what most of NM is, my fav campaign.

Smoker. Pulling survivors down from the roofs never gets old. Then Boomer. I dont really like Hunters because pouncing equals suicide most of the times. And Tank...that really depends on the team.

Boomers are failures (well for me anyway).
I voted Hunter. Because I'm a noob that enjoys camping behind corners waiting for surviviors and then pouncing and causing 1 hp damage because another survivor has just shoved me away and spammed 8 shells into me.

I consider myself good at playing as hunter and boomer, because I always cause a lot of damage when playing as them. I no longer think the smoker is of any use in the game, unless the other team are all newbs.

I no longer think the smoker is of any use in the game, unless the other team are all newbs.
Id say that about hunter. As a smoker, you can still pull them down from the ledges when they dont expect it, making them to go through some part again or cause some damage from the fall. But if other team THINKS and sticks together, you are screwed as a hunter...
But yea, smokers are completely useless in interiors. Even that one-second pounce does some damage, but smokers have almost no chance to harm survivors...

Id say that about hunter. As a smoker, you can still pull them down from the ledges when they dont expect it, making them to go through some part again or cause some damage from the fall. But if other team THINKS and sticks together, you are screwed as a hunter...
But yea, smokers are completely useless in interiors. Even that one-second pounce does some damage, but smokers have almost no chance to harm survivors...

Except when they poke out, you fire your tongue and it does nothing because it's a buggy POS. When the tongue does work, though, it's great.

I always try to get the long distance pounces outside(usually I can get them) or I'll catch on fire first. If it's inside, I'll just go up behind them and start meleeing them.

I voted boomer, but I want to change to smoker D=

Back