Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Fallout Series

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ultima Series

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Wizardry Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Elder Scrolls. In particular Morrowind. Although it was a bit small scale to be honest.

I don't really play RPG's on the PC. I prefer Zelda :D

How dare you say that! :p

Fallout! Rulez! Best skill system so far, best in-game atmosphere, great plot, tons of lovely, small details... can hardly wait for Fallout 3 (and Stalker, different genre but same scenario).

Still... Wasteland (back on the C64) was even better than Fallout :D

Cheers,
Sea

Dungeon Seige :p Not a true RPG but a jolly good romp none the less :)

I cant say that I ever play RPG (other then Golden Sun to GBA) but Fallout is really cool.

Where is Diablo II?
I can't wait for 1.10 to get the Geed's and Annihilus charms along with all the happy new uniques!

Dungeon Siege for me :D, lol thats the only one ive played!! :LOL:

cool someone else who likes golden sun n1 calgar but really u cant compete the best rpgs are the FFseries

i was jsut trying to hit the major series. sorry i forgot about FF.

Torment maybe not that popular, but it is the best CRPG to date.

Runescape was good and free, back in the day. I played it when it was free, there were only 2 cities, 1 server, and the most people i ever saw online was 496.

that was along time ago.

Wow i'm suprised to see the Eldar Scrolls series with so many votes... I htought a classic like Ultima would be winning....

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
Wow i'm suprised to see the Eldar Scrolls series with so many votes... I htought a classic like Ultima would be winning....

I really couldn't stand the ultima games... even back when, I'd of rather played Zork and other Text Adventures...

Originally posted by Stone
I really couldn't stand the ultima games... even back when, I'd of rather played Zork and other Text Adventures...

BWHAHAHAH!, ow my spleen, "Zork" I always laugh at that name :LOL:

No problemo :D, I never got the chance to play it,

/me wants to play Everquest II

I would love to play everquest, people say its really addictive, but you have to pay monthly dont you ? :(

NWN. I've never been so dedicated and addicted to a game before.
I really love the story.

Back