Favourite Campaign?

What is your Favourite Campaign

• Total voters

Parky

Spy
Reaction score
Yeah so whats your favourite campaign so far? Id probably have to say Dead Air, the runway finale is beyond words.

Death Toll for it's diversity and creep factor.

Death Toll has a really unique and oddball feel to it, and everytime I see that deserted ambulance near a house, I just have to say "SEND MORE PARAMEDICS".

I was a little upset that the Church in Death Toll wasn't bigger, I was hoping you'd get to explore it a little more.

No mercy, considering I played the demo to death (40 hours :()

Death Toll, love the town sections.

Why did I play Blood Harvest and Dead Air on that cybercafe? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Haven't even played Dead Air or Blood Harvest yet.

But I love No Mercy. Death Toll feels the most like a Valve level and feels a little stale in some places. Mainly the water treatment plant, the second level. Still terrifying in some parts though which is enough to keep me coming back to it.

Blood Harvest followed by Dead Air.

The cornfield is aweshens.

Dead Air might be my least favorite, feels so much like No Mercy.

Dead Air also has the hardest Finale imo.

You can't beat it on advanced? I beat it on advanced with 10 health left. Using pistols. And I still didn't get the effing achievement.

No...

Every time we do fantastic, making it to the first tank with almost full health, beating the first tank and using med kits, survive the next wave of zombies, making it to the second tank, get raped by the second tank, one person lives and as they enter the plane a smoker gets them. I can't tell you how many times that has happened.

Wierdly, the one thats got me stumped is Blood Harvest, we camp in the kids bedroom between tanks, but somthing always goes wrong as the second tank comes, its unbelievable.

Death Toll's finale has the best hole up spots: Two survivors in the bathroom and two survivors in the closet across the hall. All the infected gets caught in the crossfire and the tanks go down pretty fast.

Dead Air also has the hardest Finale imo.

Dead Air is my favorite Campaign, but I hardly say it's the hardest. I'd have to vote it as the easiest, to be honest. I find No Mercy to be more difficult :p

Dead Air is my favorite Campaign, but I hardly say it's the hardest. I'd have to vote it as the easiest, to be honest. I find No Mercy to be more difficult :p

The campaign in general ain't harder, but the finale is tougher than the others. You're far more exposed than in the other three.

Meh, Dead Air finale is easy. No Mercy is definitely the hardest finale.

I voted No Mercy, even though i haven't played Dead Air or Death Toll yet. Blood Harvest is still awesome though.

I love Blood Harvest, just because it has the woods scenario. You'll be running along and hear a Boomer and can't see it because of the trees. So you're carefully looking around trying to find it, making sure it doesn't spit on you. And then there's the wheat field, where zombies come at you from all directions and you really can't see much because of the tall crops. It's a really amazing level.

The wheat field is the most scary of what I've played so far, in my opinion.

I don't know whether I prefer Blood Harvest or Dead Air.

I'd say Death Toll, I really love it but the finale is so easy. Hardest finale is Blood Harvest imo. Dead Air and No Mercy aren't really that hard.

No Mercy is probably my favourite.

I still haven't managed to beat the Death Toll finale on Expert :( I can manage the Zombies without losing any health, but when the tanks come, I end up running into a crap position for when the horde returns...

Death Toll finale is better than the No Mercy one though I think.

Have to go with No Mercy as my fav.

I also think it's finale gave me the most problems out of the four.

I've played three out of the four and I think Blood Harvest is my favourite simply because it's so typically Valve, in a good way. The railway yard, the tunnels, the creepy architecture that hangs over the side of cliffs... man, it's great.

No Mercy pleasantly surprised me, too, as I thought the demo made it look quite boring. It deffo. picks up in the third chapter.

I LOVE THIS GAME.

Dead Air. Finale is hard on final difficulties but completed it, satisfying to do so.

Dead Air.

It just ticks all my boxes.

I've played them all except Dead Air, I want to save a bit of a surprise for the future with that one.

From what I have played though, definitely Death Toll.

Really? I think Death Toll is probably the weakest for me, though it does have awesome parts to it. I think the train yard/road just before the church sucks.

Dead Air is pretty goddamn sweet, though. I finally played through it yesterday and today and it was killer. I died RIGHT at the finale on the first time though because I lone wolfed to take up a sniping point so the Director was all like OH NO U DNT and spawned a **** ton of bastards on top of me. Pinned down by a Hunter and then vomited on by a Boomer? Not the one!

oops, I voted blood harvest but I meant No Mercy, I just like the environments.

Dead Air does it for me. Closed space, open space, lots of fun areas.

Beat the entire campaign on expert tonight with 3 buds. Finale was epic. Just as we were all getting on the plane a smoker grabbed me off the plane and started luring me. I told my mates just to go but my best friend came off the plane, shot the smoker, and helped me up. The other two were shooting up the horde while I was incapacitated. We got back onto the plane just as the hordes got to it. EPIC finish.

Love the Death Toll finale. Reminds me how i once ran to the boat and left others to rot in the boathouse.

Death Toll, loves the guy inside the church safehouse.

Anyway, I cannot find many expert game lobbies. Is anyone willing to play expert with me?

I am. I want to beat all of them on expert.

Back