Favourite class

Favourite class

• Total voters

Mutley

Tank
Reaction score
Which is your fav' class? :D

Probably Demoguy for me, I love camping+spamming. ;)

Scout ftmfw!. My love for this guy holds no bounds.

*double jumps off a building and headshots medic*

I really am not sure. Every ****ing character is amazing.
I love the scout, the soldier, the spy, the medic, the heavy.
They are all so ****ing good! GAHH!
<333333333333 this game!

With more than 2x's the time invested in Spy, I'd say that.

I have been really enjoying playing as the medic, mainly because there are a distinct lack of people playing as the medic and you end up being really appreciated.
It is a good feeling to sustain your team mates during a battle and you can also change the course of a battle through your support...
The heavy is cool, soldier is great also and I am also liking the sniper...I haven't really used the others too much, but I am sure I will.
At the moment I am enjoying the medic the most, you get points for assisting in kills and can really make a difference in the outcome of a match.
He is also great at close range with his syringe gun, at greater distances you have to aim higher as the syringes don't have much range and will just fall to the ground.

Pyro, just love the flame thrower and the shotgun helps from farther range (not that it's special).
I also really liked the spy..destroying turrets and backstabbing people ..

I have the most fun as the Medic - when I'm working with somebody that works with me.

Attaching myself to a Heavy that proceeds to plow into the enemy lines without retreating and letting me heal him back up (the Medic's healing only works as a buffer in most situations) really ends up getting me pissed. Because it often means I'm left alone in the enemy base.

Although, when this happened once on 2fort I somehow managed to grab the briefcase and get it all the way to the bridge. Which was pretty awesome. :) Until nobody else picked it up again. :(

Heavy FTW. Soldier is cool too, and the medic is sweet.

Sniper, as in the 3 games I've played so far no one seems to know how to snipe back.

Well in TFC sniper was my favorite class and while I still like it I am having a hard time adjusting to the scope after so many hours without one. So until I can adjust to that I have been enjoying the spy and medic the most.

Scout.

Although I never use the pistol, I usually end up bashing myself (yey a spy) with the bat. ****ing awesome.

Scout is so damn fun, especially on CTF maps. I love getting captures within the first minute of any given round.

I've no idea for just one favorite...

Demo, Spy, Soldier, in that order according to playtime. Sniper is high too, but I don't like it much, just necessary sometimes. Pyro is awesome, but is useless in too many areas/maps to be really enjoyable. His flame range could really be higher...

I'm not fond of Heavy, Medic, or Scout. I like Engineer but there are way too many on the team generally to play one.

I've only played it once but so far my favorite is the Sniper. Followed by the Spy.

I've played the soldier the most. Pyro is a blast. Probably like those 2 the best. Play heavy, medic and spy a bit too.

I really like 'em all except the heavy, sniper, and medic.

It's true, I love all the classes but the Heavy packs the biggest punch, so hes my favourite.

Back