Favourite Finale

IronicBob

Reaction score
Just wondering what people's favourite finale is? This is out of both L4D 1 and 2, I just wasn't sure what forum to put it in.

Mine's Dark Carnival, because fighting zombies in a rock concert will take quite a while to get old.

Dark Carnival, then the Bridge. Swamp Fever's is the worst. There's nothing special about it other than you can get two tanks at once. It's just like the L4D ones.

No, Hard Rain's is definitely the worst. It's just like the L4D ones except the map is really shitty, unlike Swamp Fever. When you think about it Dark Carnival is pretty much a L4D one too, it's just also a great map with a lot of personality.

Hard to say, I think Dead Center, Dark Carnival, and The Parish are all pretty great.

Probably Parish or Dark Carnival.

Hard Rain is my favourite map overall, although the finale it rather simple.

Swamp Fever. I don't know, it's something to do with the old mansion, the back-in-the-daylight setting after Shanty town... Otherwise it'd be No Mercy, just for the sheer cozyness that finale has now after playing it that many times. I'm no big fan of the bridge or the rock concert I'm afraid.

I can't stand The Bridge, especially getting to the helicopter with at least one of your team-mates incapacitated and about twelve tanks wanting to put their big sweaty man-hands through your face.

I love the Bridge finale - it's the closest L4D gets to WWZ.

Dark Carnival is the best, then Dead Center.

Hard Rain sucks alot.

Hard Rain sucks alot.
Funny you say this. I find Hard Rain really cool - from a level design perspective that is, but especially in Versus it doesn't play that good. Also, I agree with you the finale isn't very special.

By the way, am I the only one experiencing invisible barriers on the roof?

Funny you say this. I find Hard Rain really cool - from a level design perspective that is, but especially in Versus it doesn't play that good. Also, I agree with you the finale isn't very special.

By the way, am I the only one experiencing invisible barriers on the roof?

I was wondering that the other day. I was stood on the roof and then found myself stood on thin air. Then the roof was flat and i was running into invisible walls!

Never used to happen (I think).

Back