FBI shut down Megaupload.com; founder arrested in New Zealand

Members of ******,

In the days since the seizure of Megaupload, hundreds of sites, out of fear and panic, have taken action to hamper the progress of internet communities. Filesonic has disabled all sharing. Uploader.to blocked Americans from accessing its site. Fileserve has terminated hundreds of accounts. Why did they do all this? They are cowards without a backbone. Every one of them. These are the same people that murdered the free sharing spirit of warez by bringing money into the picture. They have panicked in fear! And you see, they are dropping like dominos.

The ship of freedom will continue to sail with or without these cowards; the sailing may be difficult, the storms punishing, the tides violent, but we will never, we will never perish!

We already saw action being taken: Anonymous has downed the website of FBI, of MPAA, of RIAA. We are not alone; you are not alone. We have censored Filesonic, Uploader.to, and Filserve, these money grubbing cowardly fools do not deserve traffic from us.

If you can write lend us your words. If you have money, donate. If you are an American lash out at your representative in congress and senate. We all can do something! We cannot sit. We cannot wait. We cannot hope. We have to act!

****** Staff
Why are you posting this? This is so stupid. Do you think this makes anyone look cool?

uhh no I just thought I'd share because this because of the huge impact this whole thing already had on the "warez community."
I just copied it I didn't write it myself lol.
I just thought it was interesting no need for the sand in vagina attitude Veggie.

Because its stupid regardless of who wrote it, and it should never have even been thought of, let alone written.

"These are the same people that murdered the free sharing spirit of warez by bringing money into the picture"
I thought that was kinda interesting...I haven't about it in that way.
Who knows...if Filehosters wouldn't have offered money as in incentive to upload this may have never happened...

File hosts wouldn't exist if they didn't have premium paid services. How do you think they pay for their servers? Advertising alone would only support very low speeds with severe limits. Nothing in that post is intelligent.

I'm not talking about paying for no limit downloads or no speed limits.
I'm talking about paying out rewards to Uploaders.

And what's wrong with rewarding uploaders so they can continue to pay for their premium accounts to continue sharing?

Pretty sure it was for profit not just to continue paying for their premium accounts.....
The sheer volume of links shared each day for TV shows,Games,Movies etc. made people that were willing to spend their time posting on blogs or bulletin boards all day pretty wealthy. (wealthy may be a bit strong but I'm sure for some people it amounted to 2000 euros a month or more.)
I think that's one of the main reasons Hollywood was pissed off.

Back