Female Combine

Banana_Bob

Reaction score
I'd like to see some female combine or at least some new combine infantry to fight. I'm sick of the old ones.

I'm sure half of the combine you fought were female.

I for one can't tell the gender of the Soldiers under those masks and body armour.

I don't think it would work. I've seen the Assassin model; it's too provocative and out of place in the HL2 universe.

More provocative than Alyx's purple underwear?

Purple underwear? You'll have to show me that one. I've never noticed it, unless it's just a joke that I didn't get.

Could be a missing texture down there.

Oh wait, it's not.

Those soldiers get lobotomised. There's no telling what else gets cut off.

Heh, purple and black checkered panties.

Hey, I mean, it's possible.

aaaadmbjzyaaaaaahmscwn.jpg

That's black and purple picnic style, I want solid squares!

Pfft, I'm not gonna waste my time on Google Images searching for panties :)naughty:). The point is, I don't think female Combine would be a necessary addition to the game. It's like putting ketchup on a hot dog; there's no point to it, you only need mustard.

I think you mean syrup on pancakes.

Butter is all you need.

The syrup's pretty good, though.

It's kind of like mashed potatoes with gravy. All you need is the mashed potatoes.

At least change the radio chatter to include some female voices, just like with the Overwatch controller.

At least change the radio chatter to include some female voices, just like with the Overwatch controller.

Uh...they all sound the same because they don't have a larynx anymore.

Maybe some female civil protection? Well I know theres not much point anymore since EP3 is going to be alien based enemies.

Back