For everyone with the HL2 Retail Collectors Edition

RipperRoo said:
If your bank doesn't do debit cards or visa-electrons, I think its time you moved bank...
QFT..

213 said:
it's not that...my area and pretty much my life is very simple aside from a computer.

i have very little control over what i buy. in fact it's been months since i bought anything. my parents just won't do it. won't apply for anything either. no cards....just cash.

also i'm well aware that the other versions are more expensive...but what i'm getting at is that they are going to retail dod:s along with css for $40. silver and gold guys get dod:s for 10 dollars. guys who have cred cards can buy dod:s for 20 dollars on line.

why couldn't they just retail dod:s with nothing else. just dod:s for 20 or maybe 30(if they want a profit) in retail? do they have a vendetta against hl2 retail buyers since we bought from viviendi and not steam?

i'm sorry, i have no on-line purhcasing powers, and i only have cash. let me have just one moment of joy with dod:s before i go to college next year.
They still havent stated the price for the retail version, stop crying that it's $40, when it isn't.

And you seriously don't have a single friend with a debit card? Do you live in Haiti?

I have to say guys dont you think its a bit stupid thinking the price of retail is gonna be that high when you can buy it off steam for $20, i cant see it being anymore then this price, bit stupid if it was dont you think?

jondy said:
Oh Noes!

How the **** is Valve 'punishing' you? You saw what came with the bundle you were purchasing, just as those who bought collectors eds did, and you bought it. It's your ****ing call, and saying that Valve is punishing you highlights your immature attitude towards this; it's not Valve's responsibility to give away stuff that costs money to people who didn't purchase it.
Heh.... almost sounds like you work for Valve :dozey:

shut up BOOGEYMAN if you dont like war games why are you hear??? did you get lost.if so leave.

Back