for real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyfyoufhl

Reaction score
Hey guys, its me....

yeah, haven't posted anything in a while because i was looking for a job.
I posted a resume on graig's list and I got an email from this guy "Brien"...

now, he offers me to become an Online Mystery Shopper

I am thinking, yeah right...Another scam.
Well, nevertheless I signed up and they send me a spreadsheet of survey that I have to complete and get payed...
BUT
before I start putting my personal info all over the internet, I wanted to check if this crap is really legit.

So, they tell me that for each referral I get $10....wow..ok

So what I am asking someone (just one person is enough) to do for me is to:

1. Go to their website

2. Sign Up AND (this is important) put my name as a reference => Alex Vlasov

3. Let me know that you did that.

Then, I will contact that Brien and tell him to pay me 10 bucks for the referral

I'll post what happens....

Is it real or not?

ps.
yeah, i am not the scammer here, check out my previous posts and see that I am not here to scam anyone

I was actually going to do it for you, but I didn't for a few reasons.

1) They ask for my address and zip code which brings me to point 2

2) I have no zip code, I'm in Canada - postal code ftw.

3) They ask too much personal stuff. Tell him to **** off is what I say.

will someone do it using fake info, i'd do it myself, but i don't know if they check ips or some bs like that

If they ask anyone for their credit card # when signing up thats pretty easy to guess weather or not it's a crock of shit.

EDIT: The website looks like one I might have made in my HTML class. Scam.

btw, here's his original email

"
Hello,

You may be a bit over-qualified for this position, however, if you are just looking for some extra, easy cash, then you'll be ok

The position is for an Online Mystery Shopper. You will be doing online shopping, filling out offers for merchants, and receiving info products in the mail. You will then report any problems based on your experience.

Requirements:
-Reside in the USA.
-18 yrs of age or older.
-at least 3 hours a week of time, and Internet Access of course.

I'll be honest with you, this will not get you rich. This will simply earn you some extra cash. You will be paid $10/hour through Paypal, and payments are sent the same day you complete your job. There will NEVER be any fees required to become a mystery shopper for our company.

"
If they ask anyone for their credit card # when signing up thats pretty easy to guess weather or not it's a crock of shit.

no, they didn't

Wow, this thread is such a scam. You're just trying to get more people to refer you so you can get more moniez. Well you know what? We're on to you! So don't think you can get away with it!

Wow, this thread is such a scam. You're just trying to get more people to refer you so you can get more moniez. Well you know what? We're on to you! So don't think you can get away with it!

i did mention one person is enough, didn't I?

ah, anyway, i dont care, delete the post if you think its a scam

That's what a scammer would want us to do! Keep this alive!

ohh sh!t, for a moment i thought i was banned

anyway, what is going on over here?

All i ask is for someone to sign up to that sh!t with fake info so i can see how this "Brian" behaves after i ask him for $10

Ok, so I know nothing of US stuff, so I did a fake name.

Kalim Jardin who lives in Los Angeles - Zip 90210 (that show is good for something). My e-mail was [email protected], and my MSN name was Mudkipz.

I made it all up all by myself.

And I copy/pasted your name in the referral.

I'd say about 98% of these work-at-home businesses are scams, but my new job actually is a work-at-home "job" not "business". Big difference.

An application, resume, and interview was needed to apply.

Be careful what you give away over the nets.

Work at home "businesses" require you to fork over dough to invest, and most of these aren't even legitimate.

I'd say about 98% of these work-at-home businesses are scams, but my new job actually is a work-at-home "job" not "business". Big difference.

An application, resume, and interview was needed to apply.

Be careful what you give away over the nets.

Work at home "businesses" require you to fork over dough to invest, and most of these aren't even legitimate.

pm me if the place is hiring, i could use extra income

If you have to ask if something is too good to be true, it's not.

DUde, mother****ing pyramid scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back