For those second gussing L4D2

Shooting lots of zombies with friends, minus the exploits and pointless hordes.

how would you know that? have you played it? Theres going to be exploits obviously, and gay pointless hordes. that's the whole game.

All I've seen that is new is a silenced smg (why would you need that for zombies) and some stupid melee weapons. The rest looks the same.

Then you're purposefully ignoring content and information just so you can feel justified being unhappy about an unreleased game, and you're beyond help or me caring.

What content? a black guy and a frying pan? I bet you guys wouldnt give two shits about this game if Valve weren't making it.

"If Valve re-released Pong and sold it for $50, everyone would buy it."

The french guy(?) reminds me of Paxton Fettel from F.E.A.R..

how would you know that? have you played it? Theres going to be exploits obviously, and gay pointless hordes. that's the whole game.

All I've seen that is new is a silenced smg (why would you need that for zombies) and some stupid melee weapons. The rest looks the same.

Remind me, how does the pipebomb work in L4D?

Also, stop trolling. Or I'll ban you.

Stating stupid, inflammatory opinions is.

"black guy and a frying pan"

Yeah.

What content? a black guy and a frying pan? I bet you guys wouldnt give two shits about this game if Valve weren't making it.

L4D2 has 5 brand new campaigns in an entirely different setting, with 4 new survivors, many new weapons and items like different pills and stuff, entirely new melee weapons, several new special infected which encourage better play style, new aspects that the AI director controls, wandering witches, gauntlet gameplay which looks way better than finales, better damage system on zombies, all released with versus mode, survival mode, a different uncommon common for each campaign, more story, and a new mode which we haven't been told about yet.

And what exactly do you base this off of? Every one of Valve's games that I've played has been incredibly fun. It's not that we're brainwashed, it's that we appreciate those who do good work, and Valve has never disappointed. All of these newcomers to Valve's products believe that what they see is a repeat of Left 4 Dead, but Halo 2 was just a repeat of Halo 1 with a new story, and slightly better graphics, and nobody bitched about it. With Left 4 Dead 2 we're getting slightly better graphics, (Only slightly, but they're none the less better) new Weapons, New Enemies, entirely different cast & setting, new elements of the game to keep it from getting repetitive at all, and all you can do to shoot it down now is ignore the new features, and pretend that Valve has somehow wronged the entire community by releasing this. This entire boycott is grasping at straws to stay together at this point, and now you're just taking cheap shots at valve.

And you, my friend, are nothing but a troll at this point.

I'm skeptical and not too excited about L4D2, but I've decided to keep an open mind when I remembered that I felt the same about L4D1("a co-op zombie game? aren't there already a million mods about that?"). We'll all see when it's released, maybe the boycotters will be right and it'll be Valve's first major mistake in their 12 year existence, or it might surprise me like its predecessor did.

And what exactly do you base this off of? Every one of Valve's games that I've played has been incredibly fun. It's not that we're brainwashed, it's that we appreciate those who do good work, and Valve has never disappointed. All of these newcomers to Valve's products believe that what they see is a repeat of Left 4 Dead, but Halo 2 was just a repeat of Halo 1 with a new story, and slightly better graphics, and nobody bitched about it. With Left 4 Dead 2 we're getting slightly better graphics, (Only slightly, but they're none the less better) new Weapons, New Enemies, entirely different cast & setting, new elements of the game to keep it from getting repetitive at all, and all you can do to shoot it down now is ignore the new features, and pretend that Valve has somehow wronged the entire community by releasing this. This entire boycott is grasping at straws to stay together at this point, and now you're just taking cheap shots at valve.

And you, my friend, are nothing but a troll at this point.

What if i just don't want L4D2 at this point?

Doesn't mean you aren't trolling when you say the only new features are " a black guy and a frying pan".

What if i just don't want L4D2 at this point?

There's a big difference between just not wanting L4D2, and trying to tell people that there's not really anything new in it.

I'm not trying to troll. It really just looks like a rehash of the first one, it could start to look better, but i don't see it happening.

Back