Frank Miller goes full retard over Occupy Wall Street protestors

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
"This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they're spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

Maybe, between bouts of self-pity and all the other tasty tidbits of narcissism you've been served up in your sheltered, comfy little worlds, you've heard terms like al-Qaeda and Islamicism.

And this enemy of mine - not of yours, apparently - must be getting a dark chuckle, if not an outright horselaugh - out of your vain, childish, self-destructive spectacle.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas' basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft."

http://io9.com/5859038/frank-miller-slams-occupy-wall-street-becomes-a-parody-of-himself

Miller went full retard years ago. It's astounding to me that anyone still listens to him.

Weird, never knew he was an insane asshole. Kind of sad to know.

haha! pure gold! GO BACK TO LORDS A WARCRAFT YA PONDS CUM

lold at lords of warcraft. Reminds me of how my parents used to call everything by the wrong name. Pokeyman, etc.

Are you all dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think he is?!

Also I call Dark Chuckle as a villain name.

Is this the Sin City Frank Miller?

Also, Sin City 2 plz.

Only one thing for it. An old man dies, a young woman goes back to her momma's basement and plays Lords of Warcraft.

At least he didn't tell us to go back to playing our Po-kay-mans.

Is this the Sin City Frank Miller?

Also, Sin City 2 plz.

You don't want Sin City 2. Sin City 1 already used the best stories he wrote in that universe. A sequel would be complete rubbish.

I don't get it, what does the Wall Street protest got to do with the "War on Terror TM"?

If anybody is living in a basement, it's him.

You don't want Sin City 2. Sin City 1 already used the best stories he wrote in that universe. A sequel would be complete rubbish.

Not sure if you're aware Sin City 2 is in early stages of pre-production?

I do agree about Sin City having the best storylines, but the story was never what made it great. I trust Rodriguez to make another awesome film.

I'll never forgive Frank Miller for that pile of shit called Robocop 2.

implicationing he has been relevant in sixty years

implkying

he exists

BECAUSE HE DOES NOT. WAKE UP SHEEP. YOU'RE LIVING IN A DREAM. AND FRANK MILLER IS THE PARASITE IN YOUR HEAD

I'll never forgive Frank Miller for making other people make me care about a film that was ultimately unfulfilling.

I think he makes a compelling argument. I mean, terrorism is a thing and lots of young people play Lords Of Warcraft in their momma's basements. Wake up, HL2.net.

You know, I don't think we've yet fully grasped the irony of a comic book author telling people to be less nerdy.

Doesn't he actually live in a basement or something?

I read his piece but I couldn't find his argument? Someone explain please.

I suggest reading his doctoral thesis, a little piece of illustrated literature I like to call 300.

also known commonly as Angry Whites

I suggest reading his doctoral thesis, a little piece of illustrated literature I like to call 300.

also known commonly as Angry Whites

Yes, yes, brown people must die, war on terror, etc, etc. However would someone explain to me what the hell does that have to do with the Wall Street protest, which is all about the bad state of the economy and the corrupt bankers?

If I understand his irrational rant correctly he's basically saying: America is at war, stop complaining you losers.

this Frank fella said:
As originally announced the plot revolved around Batman defending Gotham City from an attack by the Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda. According to Miller, the comic would have been a "piece of propaganda" in which Batman "kicks Al-Qaeda's ass."[SUP][5][/SUP] Miller announced the graphic novel during a panel at the WonderCon comic book convention held in San Francisco in 2006.[SUP][6][/SUP] He summarized the work as, "not to put too fine a point on it, a piece of propaganda... Superman punched out Hitler. So did Captain America. That's one of the things they're there for."
Uh.... wow. Okay buddy, you have fun.

Yeah, he's a complete ****ing whackjob. His shit is good for a violencewank here and there though.

I am getting sick of these comedian/entertainment douchebags "opinions" on this thing are.

Getting vast amounts of cash for being moderately funny with good writers (Jon Stewart) or just being a ****ing hack who got paid for that piece of shit comic (there ARE good graphic novels, this isnt one) does not make you knowledgeable about the situation of blue collar workers much less the working poor. People should really find better sources of information than comedians, Fox news or otherwise.

Fair points, but don't bring Jon Stewart into this :V Watch his interviews, he knows his stuff.

Fair points, but don't bring Jon Stewart into this :V Watch his interviews, he knows his stuff.

Sure, but he is mostly worried about being snarky, not informative. Using him alone for news is kind of stupid, but a LOT of especially college aged kids do just that

I'm not sure I really understand the point you're trying to make. We shouldn't solely trust comedians to deliver our news? Sure, but Frank Miller isn't a comedian, what's the relevance? That they don't understand the blue collar worker? And your typical newscaster does?

Simply that peoples whose opinion on this subject doesn't matter should not be spoken of as if it mattered. Your average newscaster would (or should) only report facts not try to take the piss out of OWS like Stewart does. Also Frank Miller claims that the OWS should go work a day is laughable, the guy is definitely not a very prolific or talented artist. So two points

Simply that peoples whose opinion on this subject doesn't matter should not be spoken of as if it mattered. Your average newscaster would (or should) only report facts not try to take the piss out of OWS like Stewart does. Also Frank Miller claims that the OWS should go work a day is laughable, the guy is definitely not a very prolific or talented artist. So two points

Your average newscaster does not report only the facts though. They generally spin facts, ignore facts, or straight up lie about facts. There are very few people who are even interested in the truth of a matter these days, and Jon Stewart is one of them, which is why many people trust him more than they trust any newscaster on Fox/CNN/NBC/etc. Plus, Jon challenges people's statements to try and reveal the truth. That is one of the reasons for his jokes, to point out lies, misinformation, ulterior motives and false impressions. Newscasters only report what they're told to report and do so without question, Jon challenges that. He may be a comedian, who is there to entertain, but his comedy has a very, very obvious utility that I'm surprised you haven't picked up on. Oh, and a lot of his interviews aren't funny. He may make a joke or two with Bill Clinton for instance, but the interviews Jon does with him are always talking about serious issues in an honest manner.

Back