Freeman June 14

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
110yhwl.jpg

it's like the black monolith thingy; so cryptic

notice the face watermark?

you know, it's not going to be ep3. so why bother? not to mention how dumb the image is: a lambda logo, freeman text (because we don't know why lambda is there)...why not a picture of a crowbar?

it looks like it's a scan. you can see that it's off centre. it could be a press release

Am I the only one seeing Gman's face on the image? That creep me out a little...

Freeman is a HL prequel. You have to destroy the lab at MIT

Am I the only one seeing Gman's face on the image? That creep me out a little...

I see a face too, I'll reverse values

You're right, you know. I didn't notice that until I looked for it.

Matorbogl, E3 is on those dates. This is a pre-E3 "surprise" press event which Valve are staging. Pre and post E3 events aren't uncommon.

HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND. IT'S A NEW EP3 SCREENSHOT!!!

notfriendly.png

Holy **** dare it be true!!! :O

I thought E3 was from the fifteenth until the seventeenth?

Yes but there is usually quite a few conferences before E3 i.e. MS conference is 14th, natal conference is 13th, valves cancelled conference was 14th

does it need to have one june 14th implies this year especially considering that lies on the same day as valves conference. I'm not saying this isnt fake but not having the year on it doesnt not make it so

does it need to have one june 14th implies this year especially considering that lies on the same day as valves conference. I'm not saying this isnt fake but not having the year on it doesnt not make it so

I was just joking (mostly).

"June 14th, 2010 - Valve announces Ep. 3 is on track for a September 30th, 2015 release."

Unfortunately its simplicity gives me the impression that a fan could have thrown it together in 5 minutes after the cancellation press release. But also, simplicity is a style of art these days that big companies promote by, and it also has some Valve style throw in.

of course it's fake. it's five seconds shit.

gabeemail-1.png

This real or fake people? o_O Eep the tension is killing me.

that one is real, but gabe could be simply lying. you never know.

knew it was fake due to lack of full logo

Well I mean, couldn't whoever at Valve that made it have been using photoshop? It could have started from a photograph, too, as a base. Why not? It's not like everything that comes from Valve is some kind of magic instance materialized out of nowhere by Gabe's magic wand.

It probably is fake though, but I don't see how that exif data really proves it.

Thanks smash for that link...I'll put that on copy and paste it to the 30 people who keep linking me it.

It's too obvious of a ploy to bring something out like this while Valve are building up to the "Portal 2 E3 Surprise".

I don't get that exif data shit. I mean what exactly does it prove? That I saved an image in photoshop?

If this really is Half Life 3, then Valve will have the biggest hype about any game in video-gaming history on their hands.

Please let it be HL3.

It's not.

If you'd like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise...

gabeemail-1.png

And it's not Icefrog's title:http://www.playdota.com/forums/242334-page3/valve-announcing-surprise-e3-coult/#post1209655

IT'S A PORTAL 2 SURPRISE. Way to set yourself up for major SADFACE!

Back