Fringe Season 3 on Thursday, September 23rd

love_nutz2

Reaction score
sprayportalorange.jpg

FOX has announced their fall premiere dates for the 2010-11 season, with the big news being that Fringe begins its third season on Thursday, September 23rd. Big news, but not much of a surprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVrVhO2VImk

Looking forward to it.

oh wow, still haven't watched like anything from season 2 yet. i'd like to watch the whole season in like a weeks time cuz thats how it should be done. **** waiting

Can't wait.
This season's going to be a mindf*ck.

so is olivia hotter with brunette or blonde hair? I'd say brunette but alternate-olivia is wearing her blonde hair in a way that makes it look sexier than it has ever been.

I prefer the original, blond Olivia.

Anyway. Good episode to start off the season. The question is...

Has original Olivia been completely transformed with the memory treatment or is she just playing along? Me thinks the latter.

oh wow, still haven't watched like anything from season 2 yet.

Hahah yeah. I'm still trying to finish the first season LOL. Oh well, by the time I get around to it the series might end and then I can watch all the episodes back to back. :p

God damn it.
Totally forgot that this was coming on tonight.

WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME TAV?

I won't be around forever to take care of things for you.

But you are for now therefore it is your duty to remind me.
:frown:

Yeah, I saw it on there.

Excellent start to the season.

New episode was great.
Can't wait to see how Walter handles the ownership of Massive Dynamic!

Bad Olivia's sexy attitude and low-cut jacket + Olivia's blonde hair = I came.

I prefer the original, blond Olivia.

Anyway. Good episode to start off the season. The question is...

Has original Olivia been completely transformed with the memory treatment or is she just playing along? Me thinks the latter.

She's more beautiful with blonde hair

I kind of knew from the start that Walter was going to get MD, cause in season 2 two part finale, they were showing off a new set where it looked like a new lab in the MD building.

Anyway, I got a feeling that Bolivia doesn't like Newton tactics.

Latest ep was alright.
Seemed a little too by the book though.

But, the chain reaction thing was kind of cool... if somewhat poorly executed

looks like this series has fully shifted from episodic to more serialized storytelling

Not the best idea when it's in danger of cancelation, especially now that the budget has increased due to the whole alt switching.

But, heh, I think it will do fine. Still a long time till the end of the season.

Excellent episode.
Looks like our team might be back to square one though.

Was anyone else in stitches when Walter was conferencing the staff at MD?

Well after watching back to back episodes all week now I'm up to date with this show. It certainly has grown, from the shaky start where they weren't very sure where they were going with it, to this current well grounded story arc.

It seems to me like the creators of this show have taken elements from many sci-fi tv series and incorporated them into this cocktail.

Stuff like:
-FBI investigating weird stuff (X-Files)
-crazy high tech experiments going wrong (the Outerlimits)
-the "evil" Universe (Star Trek)
-the synthetics/shapeshifters (Odissey 5)

Funny thing to note is that two of the main actors from Odissey 5 have appeard in this show. Peter Weler, and the guy that plays Newton.

Also, I preffer "evil" red head Olivia, heheh.

Great. No new episode until Nov.4

Don't they realize that they will lose viewers by doing this crap again? They've already lost 2 million viewers since last season.
Who gives a **** about baseball, anyway? Go watch that shit on ESPN.

The show lost about 2 million viewers because Fox changed it's timeslot. It used to air on tuesdays at 9pm, it used to have up to 7-10 million viewers per episode. For seasons 2 and 3, Fox changed it to thursday at 9pm, and as a result it lost up to 2-3 million viewers. It doesn't perform well at all on thursdays, and competition from shows such as CSI, The Office and Grey's Anatomy is very harsh, and it's definitely in danger of cancellation now as it was last year.

And yeah, baseball does it no good either.

I do like this show, but it tends to turn me into a giant nitpicking twat.

There was an episode a couple of weeks back, (The one with the guy killing people by causing chain reactions) that made this big thing about pens not being used in their reality, and how they hadn't seen one in years, but then in the very next scene, there is a calendar covered in pen writing. =S

I still watch it though, walter is just so adorable.

Latest episode was phenomenal.
Too bad that that's basically the end of that arc.

Seems like it's going to go back to being episodic now, really feels like the writers are aiming for another season to bring the whole doomsday device thing to fruition along with the war between realities.

No one else is watching this anymore? :(

Tonight's episode was god damned disturbing.
Also, Olivia's going to be an unreasonable bitch to Peter now... greaaaaat.

Oh, I am watching this. I can't get by without my weekly glimpse of who will be my fiance one day. One day.

I'll see the latest one on saturday. I'm honestly really enjoying it. This season has been widely superior to the others. Wondering what they're going to do next now that the alt switching arc has ended.

Back