From the twisted mind that brought us QWOP comes GIRP

Hah, this is great.

I'm in the middle of working so I can't spend time on this now, current best is a measely 3.8m D:

9.7m, going to bed now. Tomorrow I will play until I have 50m. I won't sleep before that.

Probably bad that I can't get past 0.0

Why? At least it's original. You can't expect that much from a Flash game, and this is creative and mildly addicting.

Original does not mean good. This game is boring and repetitive, and I can name other games that are far, far more interesting.

I made it to 9 with the bird then gave up.

Original does :not mean good. This game is boring and repetitive, and I can name other games that are far, far more interesting.
Maestro In-game
Counter-Strike: Source

Hello boring and repetitive.

Heh, didn't realize there was a button for using muscles. I thought we were supposed to get by on momentum or something.

game is challenging but makes you burst out in laughter

The game is rather depressing if you imagine it as a paraplegic trying to escape an incoming tide.

Up to 2.9m. Going for the gold. Does the water only go up when you go up or does it rise as time passes?

B3vsD.png

There's a part where you only have a couple of seconds before the bird takes the only ring that you can use to continue. **** that ****ing bird ****.

Maestro In-game
Counter-Strike: Source

Hello boring and repetitive.

I play it with friends on our private server as a social game. I don't spend three hours plugging at people with an AWP.

Can't get past 5m huh?

If I'm going to play a flash game, I'll play something like Fantastic Contraption or Blob Physics. They actually have, you know, an element of thinking.

Just because I think a game is stupid and boring doesn't mean it's because I suck. I thought CoD:BO was repetitive and boring, and I doubt I'd hear much of "well that's because you suck" from this crowd.

If I'm going to play a flash game, I'll play something like Fantastic Contraption or Blob Physics. They actually have, you know, an element of thinking.

Just because I think a game is stupid and boring doesn't mean it's because I suck. I thought CoD:BO was repetitive and boring, and I doubt I'd hear much of "well that's because you suck" from this crowd.

You didn't answer the question.

I don't think so. You're holding on with one hand and the next ring is almost straight up and barely within reach. The bird swoops from below when you get to the next step, and will land on the next ring. There's no other ring that's higher than the one you're on, so you basically can't swing like before because there's no other high ring for your guy to reach for. I'll have to try it again when I have time.

18.5, gonna regret the goal I gave myself for today.

namnlstx.png

11.9m

That was on my third try.

On the first try I didn't even realize you could pull yourself up and instead like someone else on here tried to get by with momentum, boy did I feel silly.

UD4Dr.jpg

My friend is more hardcore than me. He claims he saw the end, and it was 'impossible.'

3D0JF.png

Got to 64.0. Got myself stuck in a spot where I had to try to do a swinging jump, but I missed the ring by like a millimeter. The games not as hard as I thought it was going to be. The swinging aspect is easy to get the hang of, my only real problem is keeping the keys I have pressed in order. Every once in awhile I'll lift off the wrong key on accident.

Viperidae, thanks for that, since I don't get all that into these small flash games and didn't try further after my weak 11.9 meters above.

Funny ending.:LOL:

picture3wgz.png

Goddamn it, I came so close to the end. I even made a jump and was attempting another when I missed.

Back