Fundies Say the Darndest Things!

Even though I know that's just some kind of shitty muppet thing, that picture creeps the hell out of me :eek:

Edit - AH MY **** it BLINKED AT MEEEEEEE :x:x:x:x

Gah, die.

"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie"

"There's a reason God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Lol, so true...

I think guy kissing guy SHOULD be taken out because who knows what little kids will play this game. They'll think it's alright.

I'm pretty sure Rockstars put that in there to make it a joke. In the end guys liking guys is just COMPLETELY wrong.

But not lesbians, lesbians are GREEEEAAATTTT!!! I LOVE LESBIANS BYAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"The earth can't be billions of years old because it is slowly spinning down due to energy loss. If it was billions of years old, it would have to have been spinning at millions of miles per hour, throwing the dinosaurs that were supposed to exist then off of the earth (maybe that's why they're extinct, eh?)"

"Women who dress like harlots make the waters unsafe for everyone.

Women who dress like harlots are not the only ones who get attacked - they draw out predators who prey on innocent girls, who just happened to be in nearby waters.

"What did I do wrong?" asks the innocent.

Nothing - it's just that the waters are chummed by your friends."

****ing fundies would klike tgo kick their arse and throw them out of america coz they suck.

Tomorrow's thread by Solaris:

I got rat-arsed for the first time

:O

**** lol...

"[Verse about Moses ordering the rape of little girls.]

Yeah, I dont doubt that it was rape, and i dont doubt that God ordered it.....I cant understand it, I only trust that for whatever reason God knew what he was doing."

^ What the f...

Does it have where in the bible that is?

^ What the f...

Does it have where in the bible that is?

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Actually the only thing that he wasnt VERY wrong about was the second one.

I dunno. I don't mind the ethics board idea. So long as they're voting on ETHICS and not MORALS.

We need to find a smaller forum to attack.

Its too big, we need somewhere smaller.

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Damn... that's some evil shit.

They were Egyptians though, right?

Back