"G-Man" Hidden In Front Of Us

X

xVizon

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum here and while I'm waiting for Episode 1 to download I might as well just put this out here.

Everyone wonders who the "G-Man" is and everyone has there own opinion so I'm going to put my opinion out there with a simple picture I made as well :)

Give me a comment on what you think about The "G-Man"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The G-Man, A mysterious character in the series of Half-Life, Half-Life 2. No one really knows much about The G-Man and why he is in the game, all we know is that he randomly appears to check up on Gordan Freeman's (Player) progress in the game.

There are so many questions about the G-Man and so little answers such as, Is The G-Man Gordon Freeman?, Is The G-Man just in Gordon Freemans head / imagination?,Is he an alien??, No one knows but we all wish we knew.

But I have come to a conclusion about The G-Man, and after a bunch of research and curiousity this is my conclusion.

g-freeman.gif

This is just a picture I edited together of who I think the G-Man is wich is Gordan Freeman, either from the future or a relative of some sort related to him. But everything in that picture matches up to The G-Man and Gordan Freeman.

No. No, no, no a thousand times no! This is the most no-ey of subjects, I dub this subject the core of my new religion; No-ism. I shall now go and build the First Temple of Noology. All hail the G-man is Gordon-subject, the most No-ey of all no-isms in all of Nos universe! Nomen!

No. No, no, no a thousand times no! This is the most no-ey of subjects, I dub this subject the core of my new religion; No-ism. I shall now go and build the First Temple of No-ism. All hail the G-man is Gordon-subject, the most No-ey of all no-isms in all of Nos universe! Nomen!
O Holy Rimmer
Please Let Thine Wisdom Fall Upon Us
For We Are Ignorant Nubs
Teach Us Thine Righteous Way
And WTFPWN The Heathens
And To Remember And Commemorate Thee
Let Us Stab Them In The Foreskin

O Holy Rimmer
Please Let Thine Wisdom Fall Upon Us
For We Are Ignorant Nubs
Teach Us Thine Righteous Way
And WTFPWN The Heathens
And To Remember And Commemorate Thee
Let Us Stab Them In The Foreskin

You have seen the light my child. But we must learn to live in peace with the heathens, and their foreskins.

So many old threads about the same thing. Search next time. And welcome to the forums. If you have come to join No-ism we will open our arms to you. If you are a yes-ist you must die!

I am preparing my own presentation showing you how wrong you are.

*Beerdude26 gets the champagne and hors d'oevres out for everyone to enjoy the presentation

your all retarded haha, thats just my opinion I know im probally wrong, but what a harsh greeting :)

The G-Man picture is Beta era and thus bears no relation to the G-Man as we know him in any official Half-Life game. In addition to this, the source you have used simplifies the Green of the G-Man's eyes and looks nothing like the green of the official G-Man. The physical representation of Gordon Freeman is inconsistant in HL2 promotional shots, and significantly, the Gordon image is a piece of artwork, not an in-game model meaning that comparrisons between the two don't really work.

What you have done is compare two pictures of debateable validity, and when I say "compare" I mean "has statements that apply to one or less items in the image". The hair line is not the same. Even if the sideburns were the same, what does that prove? Despite being at a similar angle, Gordon's ears are clearly more rounded and stick out more... etc. But none of this matters because the overiding flaw in this theory (which is terribly old btw, though to your credit you haven't gone "OMG Gordon FreeMAN GEDDIT?") is that a plot twist where the G-Man turns out to be Gordon "FROM TEH FUTURES" is just plainly shit :p

Having problems, the image refuses to save to my computer. :\

haha

probally it was just my opinion on what im going on but one thing i do want to point out though and i dont care about your response is in the gordon freeman pick look at his ears see where it has the 2 curves now go to any level in half life 2 and set steam launch options with "-console" type in "npc_create npc_gman" then go look at g-mans ears same shape :) same 2 curves :)

anyways what about my foreskin?

im just talknig cause im bored and episode 1 is at 90% downloading from steam so

Hi x vizon what you think about the g man can't be true it would make no sence if g man was in gordans head and all of it was just fake. Gordan must really be on some powerful medacine and must have gotten to many fumes in the the labs. thats just what I think

I just looked at the Gman's eyes again and noticed that the white parts are red.

Lawl weed

Hi x vizon what you think about the g man can't be true it would make no sence if g man was in gordans head and all of it was just fake. Gordan must really be on some powerful medacine and must have gotten to many fumes in the the labs. thats just what I think

thats not what i think its what ive seen people say
refering to fight night

Guess what. In the game the g-man's eyes aren't green but a mix of blue and yellow and his hair is slightly purple tinted.

Guess what. In the game the g-man's eyes aren't green but a mix of blue and yellow and his hair is slightly purple tinted.
Is that not due to the funky lighting in the scenes we see him in? It is of course impossible to compare the shade of his eyes with Gordons anyway, since there is no officially sanctioned Gordon model.

Is that not due to the funky lighting in the scenes we see him in? It is of course impossible to compare the shade of his eyes with Gordons anyway, since there is no officially sanctioned Gordon model.
If you have Gmod open up GMconstruct and spawn gman inside the white room or just shine alot of lights on him. You'll see it's purple.

notfreemancopylg0.jpg

Judging by The G-man’s live model and Freeman’s live models any similarity they both share are completely coincidental…

Pictures removed - silly...

Any how I quite simply believe The G-man doesn’t exist,
At the very end of our marvels Half-Life adventure Gordon will wake up on a train that has just arrived at the black mesa complex to the sound of the security guard (aka Brany) saying “Rise and shine Mr.Freeman”

:)

i dont think he's wrong... i think hes just... BLIND, he doesnt know anything about anthropometry

your all retarded haha, thats just my opinion I know im probally wrong, but what a harsh greeting :)

oh boy I've been there. most forums are incredibly unfriendly to new people (with good reason of course... past experiences) but cmon, who uses search before making their first post? not many people. anyway vizon they were just being a little angry because the whole gman is gordon theory is possibly the most used theory on the internet and these poor poor people probably shrivel up like a dried apricot when people mention it.

welcome!

oh boy I've been there. most forums are incredibly unfriendly to new people (with good reason of course... past experiences) but cmon, who uses search before making their first post? not many people. anyway vizon they were just being a little angry because the whole gman is gordon theory is possibly the most used theory on the internet and these poor poor people probably shrivel up like a dried apricot when people mention it.

welcome!
You know it's true...

welcome!
I just hate that damn theory. Thankfully it seems to have mostly died away. Him calling us retarded doesn't help either.

I have seen this theory so many times even in forums that have nothing to do with video games. It is crazy!

I suppose you wern't to know put posting a "Gordon Freeman is gman=gordon man from teh futures!!!!11" thread is widely known as a faux pas in the Half Life community.

PS. Try not to start a "Bring back teh Adrian Sheppard" thread either...Yikes!

Back