Gabe Newell's Interview with G4

What do you need reminding about? Gabe said that he can't talk about it yet. Gabe knows alot about EP3 and was ready to talk about it till Doug said they were not ready. Just be patient you don't need Valve reminding you of EP3 when there is no new info.

ANY info would be new info, lol.

Let me just state that, for the record, Valve will leak some kind of information on Episode 3.

Am I the only one finding significance in the way that Gabe answered the last question?

Let me just state that, for the record, Valve will leak some kind of information on Episode 3.

Am I the only one finding significance in the way that Gabe answered the last question?

No, you're right. Completely.

When asked if we'd get any info at all, he just explained what happened with Meet the Spy. He's going to release a 30 second trailer, and keep it up for 5 minutes then take it down or something, and the internet will implode upon itself.

No, you're right. Completely.

When asked if we'd get any info at all, he just explained what happened with Meet the Spy. He's going to release a 30 second trailer, and keep it up for 5 minutes then take it down or something, and the internet will implode upon itself.

That would be epic, I think leaking things for 5 minutes, well maybe 30, would be a very good marketing strategy.

You know I've just really got to wonder about some people on here. Everyone was expecting Ep3 news, apparently, but I just can't fathom why. I mean was anyone REALLY expecting it or was it just wishful thinking? Because even for wishful thinking, that's a stretch. Everybody should have known Valve wasn't going to say anything about Episode 3 at E3.

My entire sentiments exactly, I honestly didn't expect anything reguarding Episode 3. I've seen quite a few who really thought something new would pop up on Ep3 and were seriously shocked to know nothing was planning to be shown anytime soon. It's going to be a while.

Sure I'm a little annoyed, but I'm not at least bit surprised. Meanwhile, I have Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to look forward to and hopefully, hopefully Black Mesa finally releases sometime this summer.

Both of those are Samon's favorate's. :p

I really think That Gabe really wants to show the awesome things that VALVe is going to do with episode 3, but Doug is just holding him down. I really think they have a ton of info that just can't be talked about yet.

Back