Gabe sent me an extra CS:GO key--your fashion sense wins the key.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Please read the entire post or you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

First off, it would be very helpful for folks to upvote the Reddit thread to get some newcomers.

The rules are simple--prove that you are the most well dressed man or woman around. Time stamps are required.

I promise that I received an extra CS:GO key--and I'd like to get rid of it without picking a single friend and offending the rest.

In the interest of safety please do NOT hotlink Facebook or social networking websites.

Imgur and other web hosts are just fine.

Submit a picture to this thread or my inbox in your best attire. myself and a couple of mates will decide who is dapper enough for beta access. Submissions are valid through Wednesday.

We have no preference as to type of clothing--it may be casual, formal wear, cosplay, anything--but keep it classy--we're not interested in seeing thong lines or bulging khaki tents.

Photoshops, nudes, shots with personal information and photos without Timestamps will immediately disqualify you.

This is not trolling.

In the case that you are uncomfortable posting publicly you may:

a. private message me
b. post without your head/face

edit: Redditors feel free to inbox me your submissions at DanceswWolves

This is an honor system. If you already have the beta you may still enter--however I very much expect you to pay it forward and give it to a needy friend.

So strike a pose, lads and/or lassies--these photos will not be shared. Contact me via PM, this thread or my email ([email protected]) if you have further questions. Cheers all.

This is me dressed like a sir, next to my wife at my wedding last year :)

LCD1105_517_20x30.jpg

Sorry I don't have a time stamp.

Taking pictures of myself sounds creepy.

Asking others to take faceless pictures of me sounds creepier.

Taking pictures of myself sounds creepy.

Asking others to take faceless pictures of me sounds creepier.

I don't think so, but I understand the notion. Hell, some people do those things for a living.

Yer, seen the thread--looking for OC here--but gives good ideas.

edit: clothes aren't the most important thing, originality, presentation, etc will be taken more into account

Yer, seen the thread--looking for OC here--but gives good ideas.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the fool who thought it was weird to post a picture of yourself on this forum.

Indeed this thread should only be reserved for original content. Wedding pictures from a year ago do not come close to counting as valid entries. The idea of a contest is to put some effort directly toward it. Plus I'm sure Chris already has a key!

That he does, was just a fun pic to post. I'll know who the serious entries are.

Good idea for a competition. I don't actually want a key though. Is it possible to pass it on again?

What if the camera doesn't have a time-stamp feature? D:

That's not what I meant. I'm pretty sure BHC meant like actual proof the that image was taken for the contest, like a piece of paper with the date on it. Anyone could shop in a camera's timestamp.

I figured they'd be able to check the metadata, or is that easily faked too?

Good idea for a competition. I don't actually want a key though. Is it possible to pass it on again?

Absolutely.

That's not what I meant. I'm pretty sure BHC meant like actual proof the that image was taken for the contest, like a piece of paper with the date on it. Anyone could shop in a camera's timestamp.

Yep.

sdfkdskjfkjdhf

Shouldnt this fancy new forum allow you to delete your own posts?

A wild actual competitor appears.

edit: quite a few Red folks enter the fray. Lots of vests. Fun stuff--nothing too tasteless yet.

I like to throw this on when I'm short on time.
MQHyl.jpg

That is me, dressed as Sexy Sax Man for Halloween this year. I don't know how to prove that it is me or that it was timestamped, but yeah.

Attachments

• 385963_2154902435640_1338810079_31861612_434645778_n.jpg
    385963_2154902435640_1338810079_31861612_434645778_n.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 360
I don't care that it's not timestamped it's obviously me
oh yes, sexy camouflage

Klojo.jpg

I'd get into my fancy blues and take a picture too but **** that.

sAxXw.jpg

Myself sporting some sport

As usual judged on Valve time, results will be posted ~tomorrow~ (when I get a damn break)

You said "through Wednesday", I'm taking that to mean entries are still open.

R28Wv.jpg

Fingers crossed for a morgs or Dinnesch victory! Best dressed by a mile.

I've got a lot of random redditors to consider now, most all in my PM box--ranging from creepy to hilarious or outright fashionable. In many ways I regret posting this on Reddit because I would have kept this insular if I'd known it would grow beyond 5/6 people. I didn't allow any real life friends to enter, so don't worry 'bout that bias.

There's a lot of great competition--and I agree with you Morg/Dinn -- classy ****ers. But they have steep competition.

ed: On second thought, I can remedy the Reddit guilt. I just got my tax return and live quite comfortably. I'll do a secondary winner but I have no more than one code. Instead the co-winner will receive Steam game(s) valuing a total of $39.99 or under, Only hl2.net applies to win the Steam product!

It's funny, there's way more entries than I predicted and it's a very difficult decision(s) to make.

Back