Games That Deserve Rebirth

blood 2 is one of the worst games ever made. it doesn't even work.
Ha ha. All I remembered from the demo of Blood 2 was the opening "Howdy-doody" one-liner from Caleb, and then shooting a few fanatics just before the game crashed to the desktop.

Which it then never worked again since. It was some kind of DirectX7 backwards compatibility problem I could never figure out.

Haha, it makes me glad to see so many Blood fans here especially since the game went under the radar when it was released which is a true shame. Granted I ignored it (being a sissy and all but mostly because I was a rabid Duke Nukem 3D fanatic back then) when it came out due to its scary atmosphere and extreme violence.

Yeah, it's a shame Blood 2 was such a buggy piece of turd, steering away too much from what made the first game such a classic, namely its dark moody atmosphere, challenging gameplay and dark humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnFJpMqUFpM

Deus Ex...or at least some sort of mod that improves the crappy death animations and wonky combat

Dear God, yes.

Been aching for a new multiplayer-focused Tribes ever since Vengeance.

Vengeance had a pretty good singleplayer but they basically took a shit on everything that made Tribes... Tribes.

nice video, you should do one for other games too.

He made the video. :upstare:

Forsete is Loke. I always watch his videos.
Is that so? Well, good job Loke.

Many games have similar references, including Half-Life series.
What would that video be like? I just don't think it would really have enough solid references like Blood did.

Has Outcast been mentioned yet? I'd love me a rebirth of that.

Back