Geek Pants

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
beauty_geek2.jpg

beauty_geek3.jpg

Erik has stitched together this eye catching pair of ?Beauty and the Geek? jeans. These ?modern shaped trousers which is often worn by youngsters..? are the perfect solution for Googling quick exits while running from the fashion police. Ah, but look closely! Now as you jump over fences and dodge barking dogs, you can take your chase music with you. Built into the knees are a pair of crotch rocking speakers that really add that extra level of excitement while sticking it to the man. Around back you have the added convenience of a back pocket for your ?mouse?(which will be your only friend at this point).

"oh I see your keyboard comes with a joystick"

http://www.yankodesign.com/2008/04/22/beauty-is-skin-deep-geekness-is-to-the-core/

Is that a mouse in his pocket or is he just pleased to see you?

Witness the power of this fully armed and operational... pair of trousers?

Not really interested in putting anything that runs on a wireless connection that close to my crotch.

I probably wouldn't wear those, but it is pretty clever. I would actually get a pair, but never wear them in public. I could just be leaning back and camly typing in my crotch. Then my parents would look at me weird and think I'm playing with myself

I would really love to see a photo of someone wearing these, making a face that says, "HAYYYY LADDIEEEEEESSS."

Can I just say this guy has terrible fashion sense? And I'm not just talking about the pants. A tan, low cut V-neck button up over a dark blue shirt, coupled with saggy, washed-out black jeans? With those shoes?

His taste offends me. Greatly.

Is it just me or does that destroy any resemblance of a "bulge" in the front of his pants? lol... it looks like it recedes in so deeply.

Keyboard and Mouse pants: Great for when you're sitting on a nondescript box.

well there gonna sell alot of them *rollseyes*

Ridiculous. The circuit board seams on the jeans are pretty neat though.

Behold as the awesome sounds of Dancing Queen emanate from my genitalia!

I would actually pay for pants that played Dancing Queen.

ONLY Dancing Queen.

Am I the only one who noticed this is old or is that just a given with Stern now (double entendre unintended)?

Anyway, it's cool until you realise you'd need to pull them down to use the internet, anyway.

Back