Genetically Altered Zebra Fish

lol kewl,that will save some ecectricity.

Striders ?, hmmm, some day, some say

That's a trip. It would be crazy if an ocean were filled them.

LOL @ your sig, simmo2k3 :cheese:

Originally posted by some mad scientist
And that is just the start. Scientists believe Night Pearl bio-fish represent the shape of pets to come. Our household animals will come with extra genes that will stop them shedding fur or triggering allergic reactions. And when one dies, its owner will simply clone it.

Arrrrgggghhhhh that means that the rich ladies's 'little darlings' will keep coming back, no matter how many times we run them over :p.....

nice sig Simmo:thumbs: :)

Cloning wouldnt have the efect that people want. It wouldnt be the same animal, it wouldnt even look the same. Unless it was of one colour. But if it had patches of colour on it, it would turn out different.

I want a yellow mouse that can give high voltage electric shocks and name it pikachu .. PICKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!!

PoKéMoN will be reality :)

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Cloning wouldnt have the efect that people want. It wouldnt be the same animal, it wouldnt even look the same. Unless it was of one colour. But if it had patches of colour on it, it would turn out different.

cloning is the same as asexual reproduction.... they are exact copies of the original....

EVIL, we are famous enough to be on someones sig :)

/me bows before my 3 fans :)

I know.. I love it!
/me gets it in the head :p

Not cloning as it is. It would not turn out the same, there are still random factors in it.

Sigh. I wish i could feature in someones sig. ;(

True maybe in the future tho.....

(i still think it is ethically wrong...but still :p)

/me pats you sympathetically

Back