Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved on Steam

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved the Windows XP version now available on Steam for $2.50 only, this offer is valid until 22 June.

[br]
The debut of Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved for Windows XP delivers a pixel-perfect recreation of the game that has captured the attention and acclaim of console gamers and critics alike. The game has received multiple awards for its old school shooter style remixed for the 21st century with next generation graphics and deep, modern gameplay.

To purchase Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved Click Here

well 2.50 is low enough of a price for me to find out what all the fuss is about :afro:

This game is a classic! Only got 5 minutes to spare before you need to head off somewhere? Catch a fast-paced game of Geometry Wars in that 5 minutes to satisfy your apetite for fun.

fun game. played it on the 360. definitely worth 2.50.

LOL

I played it a few times and was thinking "this is kinda boring, just pointing your mouse at some stuff" Then I read the how to play thing and saw that you could move and use bombs.

Much better now that I know that D:

this game is addicting, my highest score is about 186,000 which is probably a low score :p

mine after playing about 45 min is 197,000

it gets pretty difficult after about 120k :p

any tips or tricks from anyone?

Does this version have online leaderboards and all that other stuff?

not as far as I can tell, just a personal high scores list

I already have Neon Wars, which unbeknownst to me is a clone of this, but for the price, I'll go for it.

Geometry Wars?

Similar genre to my avatar symbol... don't have a 360, so won't play that, but there are always alternatives for these sorts of games.

Back